Sapphire Voice Pack

Search and find cool Voicepacks, Sounds and Music or show us your own ones!
OjitroC
Godlike

Sapphire Voice Pack

Post by OjitroC »

Another female voice pack! This one uses voice clips of Sapphire from Unreal Championship 2 - it can be used with any female model as well as with the Sapphire models from UT2K4 and UC2 that have been ported to UT99.

This voice pack contains:
6 Acknowledgement sounds
7 Friendly Fire sounds
All the Order and Other sounds
17 Taunts

There are no Name sounds and so no "Red Leader", "Blue Leader", etc.

Sapphire from UT2K4
Sapphire2k4.jpg

Sapphire from UC2
SapphireUC2.jpg

The UT2K4 model is in
a) UT2004Charactersv2.u (Original Authors MX:ªRoninMastaFX and BlackCheetah - there is a fixed version by ASLYE702 - the u package has the same name - the archive for download is UT2004CharactersV2 Fixed - ASLYE702.rar);
b) ELD_Char_UT2k4Pack.u from EL-DORADO Servers (author ]ELD[-DDD aka AB).

The UC2 model is in ELD_Char_UC2Pack.u from EL-DORADO Servers (author ]ELD[-DDD aka AB).

Ignore the Readme at your peril! It contains vital information! Sapphire will be very annoyed if you don't read it and you certainly don't want to annoy her!

Enjoy and, remember, have fun - it's 'only' a game! :P

SapphireVP.7z
(2.94 MiB) Downloaded 11 times

Coming soon!! My next offering will be a little different - but probably with just as many exclamation marks to which I appear to have become addicted!!
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Sapphire Voice Pack

Post by EvilGrins »

OjitroC wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:41 pmIgnore the Readme at your peril! It contains vital information! Sapphire will be very annoyed if you don't read it and you certainly don't want to annoy her!
I'll risk it... Sapphire is a worry wort!
OjitroC wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:41 pmEnjoy and, remember, have fun - it's 'only' a game! :P
No, it's a grand tournament.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758