SciFi-Online-FPS anyone ?!

Unreal1ty
Average
Personal rank: UT-Mod Lead Designer

Re: SciFi-Online-FPS anyone ?!

Post by Unreal1ty »

Hey guys, here is a small trailer i made some time ago and still have it on my PC. So i put it up on youtube today. There is nothing special about. I draw the logo and the font for the name on myself and put it in this little teaser. Maybe you like the idea.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Post by GenMoKai »

Unreal1ty wrote:I would like to have as much members as i can get, but ive heard, that shadow will stop developing the SDK...sad but true. So i dont know, if im going work with ut99 again.
I know Unreal1ty :( i know about the bad news to, i'm also upset by the news :( But if we want to continue with this project. its still possible i think! Think at The Chosen one and all the other SP thingies for Unreal :) ITS possible i know for sure! But its a great loss of shadow :(

BTW i like the short movie :D gives me lot of inspiration! maybe i join as a member for it
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
Unreal1ty
Average
Personal rank: UT-Mod Lead Designer

Post by Unreal1ty »

GenMoKai wrote:
Unreal1ty wrote:I would like to have as much members as i can get, but ive heard, that shadow will stop developing the SDK...sad but true. So i dont know, if im going work with ut99 again.
I know Unreal1ty :( i know about the bad news to, i'm also upset by the news :( But if we want to continue with this project. its still possible i think! Think at The Chosen one and all the other SP thingies for Unreal :) ITS possible i know for sure! But its a great loss of shadow :(

BTW i like the short movie :D gives me lot of inspiration! maybe i join as a member for it
Thank you GenMoKai :) I am waiting now for an official statement by shadow and then we will see whats coming up next for UT99. Maybe i have some other parts of media for SILENCE on my PC...
Shadow
Masterful
Personal rank: Mad Carpenter

Post by Shadow »

The Trailer looks quite good, really. Motivates me even more developing the SDK :mrgreen:
robin13
Experienced
Personal rank: NaliSlayer

Post by robin13 »

with mapping,i could help but i'm not that great. with scripting or animating',well i'm useless for that part,best thing i ever scripted was a minigun wich fired tarydium bullets (stinger bullets) like the stinger minigun in ut3,and trailer says comming 2009,guess it gets 2010-2011 (if it ever finishes)
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.
Napoleon Bonaparte