Searching for a gametype mod (Clan Arena/Elimination)

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
Neon_Knight
Adept

Searching for a gametype mod (Clan Arena/Elimination)

Post by Neon_Knight »

Hi!

Is there a Clan Arena/Elimination gametype mod for the first Unreal Tournament? Something like UTComp's "Clan Arena" or "Team Arena Master"; round-based Team Deathmatch with all weapons and full armor/shield and health.

I've tried with Rocket Arena and other LMS variants, but they aren't what I'm searching for.
OldUnreal U1v227/UTv469 Localization Project coordinator/spanish language maintainer - Unreal Wiki
ProTip 1: anybody using the phrase "I'm a True Fan and You're Not!" is an obnoxious, self-centered, egotistical, elitist, narcissist douchebag.
ProTip 2: anybody who uses the "Royal We" when making a demand wants to pass their own opinion as everyone else's.
ProTip 3: Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
ProTip 4: If the Duke Nukem Forever fiasco wasn't enough of a lesson, perfectionism leads to nothing positive. Don't be afraid of releasing a buggy product. Even the most polished product has its flaws.
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Re: Searching for a gametype mod (Clan Arena/Elimination)

Post by JackGriffin »

If there isn't it would take about 2 minutes to make it. If you don't find what you are looking for, yell at me. I have a container code that will do exactly what you need.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Neon_Knight
Adept

Post by Neon_Knight »

Thanks JackGriffin. But I did it. I've asked for it in several places (OldUnreal, BU, Epic forums) and, of course, many times at Google, and I've found nothing of it. :/

BTW, if you're going to do it, I know several people who would be glad to be testers.
OldUnreal U1v227/UTv469 Localization Project coordinator/spanish language maintainer - Unreal Wiki
ProTip 1: anybody using the phrase "I'm a True Fan and You're Not!" is an obnoxious, self-centered, egotistical, elitist, narcissist douchebag.
ProTip 2: anybody who uses the "Royal We" when making a demand wants to pass their own opinion as everyone else's.
ProTip 3: Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
ProTip 4: If the Duke Nukem Forever fiasco wasn't enough of a lesson, perfectionism leads to nothing positive. Don't be afraid of releasing a buggy product. Even the most polished product has its flaws.
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

Drop me an email and tell me specifically what you want in it. I have code I simply need to insert in your loadout in and it's good to go.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Neon_Knight
Adept

Post by Neon_Knight »

Sorry for not replying in time, I was busy with other things.

These are the requirements:
- Team Deathmatch by rounds. Rounds have a timelimit, and there's also a roundlimit.
- Everyone starts with all the default weapons. (Except Redeemer, Translocator and Chainsaw)
- When someone's killed, (s)he/it enters into Spectator mode until the end of the round.
- If a team manages to kill every other team member from the enemy team, they get a point, and a new round begins.
- When the round timelimit ends and there're players alive in both teams, each player loses 5 HP every second. When they have <5 HP, they die.
- The match ends when a team manages to score X points.
~{kRiD}~
Average

Post by ~{kRiD}~ »

Did this ever get made?
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

~{kRiD}~ wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:47 pm Did this ever get made?
Last post: Sat May 07, 2011
I would say no it didn't got made.

=CLOSED=