answer to this may be obvious [how to disable hit-sound]

Discussions about UT99
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: answer to this may be obvious

Post by papercoffee »

Ok this Drama stops here ...last warning!

No answer to my Post only to Topic is allowed!
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Re: answer to this may be obvious

Post by JackGriffin »

Oi, thank you admin.

Now back to the thread. Grins, could you post the mod u file here? I'd like to take a listen to the actual hit sound. I might want to use it.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Hermskii
Average
Personal rank: Secret Administrator

Re: answer to this may be obvious [how to disable hit-sound]

Post by Hermskii »

Well EvilGrins...are you going to give the hit-sound to him per his request?
JackGriffin
Godlike

Post by JackGriffin »

Man, ease up some. Are you just dead-set on causing trouble? He's just may want to stay out of the middle of stuff he isn't involved in and this thread certainly took a strong left turn.

http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=149
So far you have completely walked all over the general "house" rules and also specific rules 1, 2, and 5 (and a couple of the others are "maybe"). Our conversation continues on other forums so I will ask you a final time to stop poking me and the things I am involved in here. You quickly ban people from your forum for breaking a single one of your rules, why can you not respect Shade's rules here?

Grins, don't worry about it. I didn't really want it, I just wanted the thread to calm down and return to what was going on.
Hermskii
Average

Post by Hermskii »

Staying on topic per "Administrator papercoffee's request" I want to apologize to EvilGrins that a request was made of him "here" that wasn't "genuine" per the admission of the author who admits that in the post above this one. It was taking so long for Jack Griffin (GOPOSTAL) to get a reply from you (EvilGrins) that I was going to send the file myself being the helpful partner in the UT community that I am but instead I decided to ask you if you where going to help him before I did.

I'll continue to stand by as will many-many others who have a link to this particular topic for your long awaited reply. This topic is very important to UT players everywhere so I have taken a screen-shot of it "as it is now" to ensure nothing is lost in translation should anything I just posted here be lost in anyway. Be careful when/if you (EvilGrins) reply to ensure that you answer "only to Topic" per Administrator papercoffee's request as i just did. By the way. Please send me a copy of that hit-sound. I'd like to hear it and want to be able to share it too! Thanks! Have a great day everyone which really starts with good sleep!
JackGriffin
Godlike

Post by JackGriffin »

Nothing gets deleted, are you kidding me?

UT99 has been a really nice neutral place for a lot of people (until you saw fit to pound your vendetta here). You've made your point, why do you continue on with it? These guys here are pretty nice and easy-going but you will paint them into a corner soon. BTW, I have your earlier posted link on my forum too in the public section. I don't want anyone to miss it. Trust me: It's not going anywhere.

And Herm, this topic isn't "very important to UT players everywhere". It's gotten a little over 200 views with 20 replies. 2/3rds of those are the people posting in it. Nobody else really cares I'm sorry to say. Hitsounds just aren't very sexy. Neither are grudges.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

The mutator that does the hitsound, I'll see if I have it. However, and this is all on me, I'm still new to forums...I don't see exactly where I upload a file here.

Get back to this later.

:?

Oh, you didn't really want it? Another case of me typing before I read. Whoops!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
KiLLaKeLLeR

Post by KiLLaKeLLeR »

Hermskii wrote:Staying on topic per "Administrator papercoffee's request" I want to apologize to EvilGrins that a request was made of him "here" that wasn't "genuine" per the admission of the author who admits that in the post above this one. It was taking so long for Jack Griffin (GOPOSTAL) to get a reply from you (EvilGrins) that I was going to send the file myself being the helpful partner in the UT community that I am but instead I decided to ask you if you where going to help him before I did.

I'll continue to stand by as will many-many others who have a link to this particular topic for your long awaited reply. This topic is very important to UT players everywhere so I have taken a screen-shot of it "as it is now" to ensure nothing is lost in translation should anything I just posted here be lost in anyway. Be careful when/if you (EvilGrins) reply to ensure that you answer "only to Topic" per Administrator papercoffee's request as i just did. By the way. Please send me a copy of that hit-sound. I'd like to hear it and want to be able to share it too! Thanks! Have a great day everyone which really starts with good sleep!
Confirmed! :tu:
Hermskii
Average

Post by Hermskii »

Still staying on topic per "Administrator papercoffee's" request here:

Hey EvilGrins,

I'll contact you directly for your hit-sound. I can't wait to hear it and share it everywhere! I'm sure it will be nearly as popular as this topic is! 200+ hits already! Awesome! I already have lots of request for it (the hit sound) and until now I'm sure all the people I mentioned earlier who are linked to this topic were sitting around hitting refresh every minute or so hoping you had posted a link to it already. I got a couple responses here already about it pretty quick right? Don't worry people! I will link to it when/if I get it.
KiLLaKeLLeR

Post by KiLLaKeLLeR »

Double Confirmed :tu: :tu:
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Hermskii wrote:Still staying on topic per "Administrator papercoffee's" request here:
Are you trying to kidding me?
Your side blows are highly visible.

:CLOSED:

Sorry Grins ...I have to stop this here.