Do you want to say something about UT99.org?
Bulldog79
Novice
Personal rank: amateur

Post by Bulldog79 »

It keeps deleting my posts. I have to add new ones every day?!
Shade
Site Admin
Personal rank: Founder of UT99.org

Re: New posts every day?!

Post by Shade »

We just delete your SPAM-posts... ;)

So please think first before writing something..
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

For example me 8)

I delete many user posts, but because that they are only SPAM Posts, like "lol", "hey" and stuff.

But when you post something that is not SPAM, I don't delete the posts, because deleting posts it's not even "funny".

So, post 2 NON-SPAM posts, and do the downloads happy for life :wink: (even if I think that it's allways good to have a good community, but hey, not everyone is interested on community, but on the game, and that's important too, I think :roll: )
thelogres

Post by thelogres »

I think that is absolutely ridiculous! This is the internet not a bridge club and this is an awesome game that should be freely shared and not horded over by a few who think they are somehow superior because they are in a "community."

Does this post get deleted?
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

thelogres wrote:I think that is absolutely ridiculous! This is the internet not a bridge club and this is an awesome game that should be freely shared and not horded over by a few who think they are somehow superior because they are in a "community."

Does this post get deleted?
No, that post is not deleted, because is your fair opinion. And we not feel superior on any ways, we want just to know who wants community, who wants to just download stuff and who wants to practise both.

If have any complains. go to L4Y.com, which is a site that exists for years, yet you have to pay if you want to download at max speed and anytime you want, still the files are all non-paid ones, freely made by community.

Here you just post 2 NON-SPAMMING posts, and be happy with your life. For another hand, Shade is kind when he puts only this limit, because you download for free, but Shades is the one who really pays YOUR trafic, so do not complain!

Any questions or arguments??
timmeskers

Post by timmeskers »

No arguments, it just seems a little challenging that you have to have two posts a day to enable content access.
Lee_Stricklin
Adept

Post by Lee_Stricklin »

timmeskers wrote:No arguments, it just seems a little challenging that you have to have two posts a day to enable content access.
There's your two non-spam posts. See that wasn't too difficult. I myself originally registered for the downloads, but I found a pretty good community on here as well.
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Post by GenMoKai »

Lee_Stricklin wrote:
timmeskers wrote:No arguments, it just seems a little challenging that you have to have two posts a day to enable content access.
There's your two non-spam posts. See that wasn't too difficult. I myself originally registered for the downloads, but I found a pretty good community on here as well.
LOL :lol: anyways i can fully understand that only those "heey" "lol" and all the other 1 word posts can be a little annoying!
There also was a thread that wasnt a bit serius, it had a "normal" question but some people only give a short answer with a LOT of those damn big smilies, not very usefull or clarifying...

Anyways i think you must respect this kind of topics ;) Even "Off-topic" you must be a bit on the topic :P ghehe sounds a bit strange :roll: but if its about (example) dogs, dont talk about elephants or something :|
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission