Mercenary X

Introduce your Clan or your Community!
malcomtidus
Novice
Personal rank: President of MX

Mercenary X

Post by malcomtidus »

While we don't solo any particular game we do have a couple of 2004 players, and and even smaller amount of 99 players. You may catch one of us on once in a while. As said in my opening thread, we are located at http://mercx.exofire.net and do play as I said once in a while. You will need to personally talk to one of me to enter our TS Server if this is a desire of yours. We are heavily dependant on Xfire, so mine is "malcomtidus" (no "s).

:face:
Myth
Inhuman
Personal rank: Low Poly Freak

Re: Mercenary X

Post by Myth »

malcomtidus wrote:While we don't solo any particular game we do have a couple of 2004 players, and and even smaller amount of 99 players.
UT2004 has about the same amount of servers as UT99.
Thus UT2004 has about the same amount of players as UT99.
malcomtidus
Novice
Personal rank: President of MX

Post by malcomtidus »

This is probably true, I'm talking about MX Members. Not the general populous. Sorry if this wasn't clear :(
[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX
Experienced
Personal rank: UT Veteran & Mapper

Post by [~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX »

Wow, never knew this thread and my clan leader was on ut99.org :D XDDD cheers MadSniper! :D

Anyway, so yeah, me and GG-Xtreme are basically the full-time Unreal Tournament players of the Mercenary X clan. I showed UT:GOTY to the rest of the clan (sicne they are "UT2004-ahollicks", so you guys might see alot more of MercX on UT:GOTY on a private server. ;) However, myself being a 10 year vet, I don't really prefer online play, but if I'm in the mood, I'm decent at it. I'm not your typical 10 year Unreal vet you know. ;) :) XD And I'm also probably the youngest 10 year Unreal vet (was 8 years old when Unreal 1 was released, but I got into the Unreal series just before my 8th birthday :P).

So yeah, as MadSniper/malcomtidus said, we are a multi-gaming clan who prefers clan members who aren't focused on one game, but he's kinda relaxed about it now, and the clan emmbers are all nice. ;) we have a TS server, and MadSniper even hosts clan servers for games that are apllicable on his super powerful computer of his ;)

Check us out whenever you have the time. ;) I'm getting kinda lonely being the only full-time MX clan member who only plays UT basically (GG-Xtreme isn't on that much due to RL :( ).

Cheers guys! :D