Native code editing help

Discussions about Coding and Scripting
orangesthewarlord
Novice

Native code editing help

Post by orangesthewarlord »

hey guys im having trouble, help plz, so, i put a peanutbutter jelly sandwhich into the disc drive, but now ut wont accept the peanut sandwhich as valid source code. i have always heard of the greatness of this community, and how it banned productive awesome people for no reason (such as leo), so my friend told me that maybe if i downloaded your guys unofficial patch, and stick a dildo up my ass, it mite work? so i downloaded your patch, but now when I run ut it gives me an error:

"Microsoft Usergod® not running, Microsoft has detected you are running Windows 7, you must upgrade your user licenece to Windows 8 to be able to run Unreal Tournament."

so, your shitty patch didnt work, and now i have a dildo stuck up my ass, all your fault ut99 FUCK YOU.

heres an image explaining the error:

UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: Native code editing help

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Well, uhm... Let me say a few things...
1) I think your accusing the wrong forums (Leo ain't banned, the only banned user is kaal (who's a big fat thief))
2) What patch? You mean the 451 patch? It ain't ours, it's by UTPG, so again, wrong abuse.
3) That is the dumbest error message Micros.it has came up with that I ever saw.

Sorry that I didn't answer your question (I'm new to UT meself), but I think the users that can help should come by soon, please wait a little...
Shadow
Masterful
Personal rank: Mad Carpenter

Post by Shadow »

"Your guys unofficial patch" - if you mean the UTPG 451 patch, than we're not related to it in any case

And please be a little bit more polite. If anyone is nice to everyone, than everyone might help you more..
Your attached picture doesn't explain anything at all. A Doom-Mod scene with the Unreal-Minigun and some Doom Soldier's Head in a blue bubble, I might diagnose some kind of cancer

For me it simply seems, that this UTPG patch fucked up your UT, deinstall that patch and reinstall the official (!) 436 patch again
As far as I know UT99 should run fine under Win7/8, never tried it out myself, since I'm pretty satisfied with XP

On the top we don't know what you're trying to archive..
Sp0ngeb0b
Adept

Post by Sp0ngeb0b »

Attention wh*** if you ask me. Topic should be closed and this guy banned aswell..
Website, Forum & UTStats

Nexgen Server Controller || My plugins & mods on GitHub
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

I tend to agree with SB but give the OP a couple of points for some level of originality. Probably would have gone over better had it contained a bit less vitriol but angry poster is angry.

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

This topic made my day, LMAO :loool: Thank you for this awesome trolling post of yours, it was long I had such a laugh in this forum :tu:

I will somewhat reiterate what people said above:
1 - Leo is not banned (who told you he was anyway?). Only counter-productive people (or in the correct scientific term: assholes) are banned.
2 - Whatever patch you installed, it's surely not from here. However even if it was no one made you pay for it nor anyone obligated you to install it, it was free and it surely had a clear "UNOFFICIAL" label in it.
Personally I don't advice unofficial patches to anyone (except if you're running Unreal or a UT dedicated server instead).
3 - For all those errors to get fixed, I guess the only thing you missed was to turn the dildo on and eat your own sandwich. Have fun. :thuup:

Now in a more serious note, I will leave this topic unlocked for just one more day, in case you reconsider your trolling attempt, otherwise you already know what to expect.
Rakiayn
Masterful

Post by Rakiayn »

what kind of peanut sandwich did you use?
we need more info in order to be able to help you
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Post by Creavion »

Pizzi just got competition. Since we can not expect from people like him any excuse anyway: Get lost! Have a nice day!
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

I believe the problem is related to the peanut-butter.
Using the rare "nut-butter" patch will fail if you don't first update with DirectEggs v3.33
It will also kill your 436 installation if you use crunchy peanut butter, as the DMA nut-nibbler API is only part of v451c ("C" for crunchy).

*NOTE*
DO NOT USE CHEAP PEANUT-BUTTER !
Peanut butter made with Palm-oil, will not do the job, and you will end up with the "ring-of-death", leaving you with a dildo stuck up your arse.
This is why I asked the developers for a painless un-installer.

Thanks for bringing up this rare issue. Only the most dedicated UT nerd will manage the update and still be able to sit down.
orangesthewarlord
Novice

Dr.Flay wrote:I believe the problem is related to the peanut-butter.
Using the rare "nut-butter" patch will fail if you don't first update with DirectEggs v3.33
It will also kill your 436 installation if you use crunchy peanut butter, as the DMA nut-nibbler API is only part of v451c ("C" for crunchy).

*NOTE*
DO NOT USE CHEAP PEANUT-BUTTER !
Peanut butter made with Palm-oil, will not do the job, and you will end up with the "ring-of-death", leaving you with a dildo stuck up your arse.
This is why I asked the developers for a painless un-installer.

Thanks for bringing up this rare issue. Only the most dedicated UT nerd will manage the update and still be able to sit down.
thks you, ur the smartest one here, only one who knows how to code.. i purchased the edible deadcat module for my cpu, and now all these codes werks perfetlys, thks yous.
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

Good choice on the edible deadcat module.
Make sure it does not clash with your mouse, and it has the full 9-lives redundancy cycle, or you may find you get too much screeching feedback over the audio bus.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Dr.Flay wrote:I believe the problem is related to the peanut-butter.
orangesthewarlord
Novice

Congratulations, most of you guys have failed the "Am I smarter than USP?" test. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Once there was a 7 year old boy, and he was beaten in an IQ test by a shovel. That was USP BTW.

In the end, we are all dumbass Humans, fuckin Humans.....
Rakiayn
Masterful

Post by Rakiayn »

I remember my grandmother beating an iq test with a baseball bat
later it turned out that her cat got flees.
pancakes
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

This thread is dripping with win :rock:
So long, and thanks for all the fish