Should there be a UT99 day?

Discussions about UT99
KeeperUTX
Skilled
Personal rank: Eevee will kill you.

Re: Should there be a UT99 day?

Post by KeeperUTX »

This would assure that UT99 wouldn't die out for an even longer period than is expected...

Yeah, we should make a UT99 day! :highfive: :gj:
Image This is Eevee, a ferocious creature that never relents in tracking its meal. It will lead you to ruin, and when it does, it will finish you.
The way it bobs its head lefty-righty? It's just cracking it's neck so it can get a better grip on you with its jaws.
Gunner
Novice

Post by Gunner »

Long live the king of FPS!
$carface
Skilled

Post by $carface »

I'm not sure who you guys have been listening to but there are no bots, fake pings or players on our servers....feel free to confirm it yourself rather than listening to rumours.
{dFb}VanQuisher
Experienced

Post by {dFb}VanQuisher »

Fake bots,Fake pings and Fake players.
Doesn't matter to me lol.
Scarface.......I seem to recall your name .

If you are the same Scarface I remember ,Great to see you . Come play a few rounds with us one night or invite us over for some fun .
$carface
Skilled

Post by $carface »

{dFb}VanQuisher wrote:If you are the same Scarface I remember ,Great to see you . Come play a few rounds with us one night or invite us over for some fun .
Probably am, depends on which you are talking about. I used to be around dfb but then a lot of people left and it died down a bit. We played some good binslayer games. I was FTB/SoNY :)
{dFb}VanQuisher
Experienced

Post by {dFb}VanQuisher »

Well good deal brother.
{dFb} is back and head strong.Drop in TS old friend or come play a few rounds.Great to see friends again .