MyStyle

Discussions about Servers
[MyStyle]veXon

MyStyle

Post by [MyStyle]veXon »

Hey guys , just stopping by to say hello and invite you all to join our new freestyle ZP server whenever you want, here comes the ip: 4.79.145.238 :O , it is a USA server but we achieved the zp sniper rifle ( kind of) ,.. the idea is to bing freestyle sniper back and enjoy the game with the old and new fellows.. hope to see you all in game, cya

:D :D :D
ASLY

Re: MyStyle

Post by ASLY »

Welcome, and enjoy your stay! :tu:
Maybe you can add to your server the NewNet, so european players can play in your server.
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

ASLYE702 wrote:Welcome, and enjoy your stay! :tu:
Maybe you can add to your server the NewNet, so european players can play in your server.
NN and Rapidfire sniper won't mix kinda well... it have to be reconfigured differently b/c... the rifle is zp. lol I'll have to get with TimTim one day to make a NN Rapidfire sniper.
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Wrong section :wink:

Server advertisement belongs into "Servers".
And if you want to introduce yourself, please write some information about you in the "Who are You?" section.

Moved!
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

Chamberly wrote:
ASLYE702 wrote:Welcome, and enjoy your stay! :tu:
NN and Rapidfire sniper won't mix kinda well... it have to be reconfigured differently b/c... the rifle is zp. lol I'll have to get with TimTim one day to make a NN Rapidfire sniper.
Good to know that. I think TimTim will help for you. :wink: