List of alternate masters I know of

Discussions about UT99
hdd21
Novice

List of alternate masters I know of

Post by hdd21 »

Here is a list of working UT99 masters (and, apart from unreal.epicgames.com, all unreal based games) I know of, these should be added to UnrealTournament.ini plenty of redundancy here as I see a few scattered here and there but a few have been missed out:

ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.oldunreal.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master2.oldunreal.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.333networks.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.noccer.de MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.errorist.tk MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.jmpsychicservices.co.uk MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.deusexnetwork.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.fragaholic.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.qtracker.com MasterServerPort=27900

ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=utmaster.epicgames.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[1]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.oldunreal.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[2]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master2.oldunreal.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[3]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.333networks.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[4]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.noccer.de,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[5]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.errorist.tk,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[6]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.jmpsychicservices.co.uk,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[7]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.deusexnetwork.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[8]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.fragaholic.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Re: List of alternate masters I know of

Post by Chamberly »

Hey man. Nice to see you here. :)

Thanks for posting. I'll be sure to keep a copy.
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
noccer
Adept
Personal rank: Proud Terrorist

Post by noccer »

Easi is best ! :D

>>You can't steal any ip (v4)adresses, there are exactly 4294967296 of them, and they will still exist when you wrote down all of them, or are stored in a (master)servers database ;)<<
DLD-RABBIT
Average
Personal rank: *...*

Post by DLD-RABBIT »

We currently run the two below:
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.333networks.com MasterServerPort=27900
:tu:
Will the others run with 348 version?

Jim DLD-RABBIT
noccer
Adept
Personal rank: Proud Terrorist

Post by noccer »

DLD,

i don't think that any of those will not run with 348.

However, the Multimasters will run:

333networks.com
noccer.de
errorist.tk

And i think oldunreal runs them aswell ;)

>>You can't steal any ip (v4)adresses, there are exactly 4294967296 of them, and they will still exist when you wrote down all of them, or are stored in a (master)servers database ;)<<
hdd21
Novice

Post by hdd21 »

they all accept heartbeats from any gamename apart from unreal.epicgames.com which is UT only :)

Jacob