Discussions about UT99
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:57 am
found that out the hard way
- Posts: 9772
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
- Posts: 1957
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:32 pm
- Personal rank: Dame. Vandora
- Location: TN, USA
Not sure what's up, but it was hard for me. I couldn't get it to work, but then I wasn't trying out much ini changes to find out which work. So I got a radeon instead. lol.
- Posts: 3297
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm
- Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist
- Location: Kernow, UK
Quite simply nVidia are the only mainstream chips that can reliably use all of the GL functionality.
So for anything else the DirectX options are the better choice.
If you read the tweaks thread http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=373
you will find the options are well covered already.