Brattzilla_{HoF} (R.I.P. Frank)

Discussions about everything else
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Brattzilla_{HoF} (R.I.P. Frank)

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

I would like to start by saying I really do miss the conversations and posts by Brattzilla.
Brattzilla was very outspoken for the most part and quite entertaining. Brattzilla was also very good administrator.
I'm sure there are many other fine qualities but this is not the main reason for my post.

Brattzilla was also keeping a secret from all whom knew Bratt on forums or in game.
Brattzilla had decided to pretend to be a woman for reasons Smurfette his wife can only really tell
and Smurfette chose to go along with this change of identity by pretending to be Brattzilla's sister.

Shortly after Brattzilla's death I found out about this information and was persuaded to keep this information
private between a few HoF members. But over the last couple years it has personally bothered me keeping this
information silent. I thought that silently telling more HoF members would make me feel better but it only lasted
for awhile before I felt the same as I did before.

So here I am telling you all the truth about Brattzilla's
true Identity "Frank Crawford" who died at age 54 on September 23rd 2013.

I have posted this topic here on these forums as well.
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showt ... post171195

Not quite sure how long this link will work.
http://hofgamingclan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=297
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Re: Brattzilla_{HoF} (R.I.P. Frank)

Post by Dr.Flay »

Many people pretend to be the opposite sex, or from a different country.
Contrary to what the popular news thinks, people are less likely to be aggressive in arguments with female members of a forum.

Unless he genuinely had a reason to hide, it should not cause a problem in the community.
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

Can I ask that this doesn't devolve into a discussion on his choices? He's resting now, let's keep that in mind. Heston, I appreciate you talking about this because it's most respectful that Bratzilla is properly remembered. Bratt worked very hard for HoF. I certainly admire that.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

Awhile I only known Brattzilla as a female, she did very good. I'll leave it to her to enjoy that too. :)

But I only know her for a short time, but that happens to me to know about anyone for the short time as soon they leave the game. I just have to deal with that era for now.
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

JackGriffin wrote:Can I ask that this doesn't devolve into a discussion on his choices? He's resting now, let's keep that in mind. Heston, I appreciate you talking about this because it's most respectful that Bratzilla is properly remembered. Bratt worked very hard for HoF. I certainly admire that.
This is the best answer... There is nothing left to be added.