I want to pay for what I done these years

Discussions about everything else
MrLoathsome
Inhuman
Personal rank: I am quite rank.

Re: I want to pay for what I done these years

Post by MrLoathsome »

This "Blender" thing I keep hearing about....... :???:

Is that the thing that might be used to perhaps flip a mesh 180* and save it with a new name while preserving
all the animations? Does it kick out the needed #Exec lines for you also? It edits them wacky *.3d files don't it?

Is it free?

Where do I get it?

Should I read that other thread and see if the info is in there?

These are all legit questions. I wanna learn stuff too.

Am I asking enough questions? Will any of them get answered?

Lets find out.

@Gust

Consider this. I have Skaarj older than you are living on my server. And I am still learning stuff about how UT works.
Damn. I am getting old......
blarg
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

This is the type of question that I can answer but it's going to take a wall text to do. Short answer: no. Long answer: yes. If you want to come onto my TS and voice I'll walk you through it step by step but I'm done making those long, detailed how-to postings. It just takes too much time and energy.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Blender is a free, open-source 3D MODELLER to make models of every kind. It's easier to make UT models with 3DS Max though, which I can't afford. :(
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
MrLoathsome
Inhuman
Personal rank: I am quite rank.

Post by MrLoathsome »

Fuck it anyways.

Just another godddamn thing that doesn't matter.
blarg
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

What if you want a new model for the Loathsome Laser? I would love!
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

MrLoathsome wrote:Fuck it anyways.

Just another godddamn thing that doesn't matter.

http://herbadmother.com/2011/09/family- ... beginning/

there you go man :mrgreen:
Binary Space Partitioning
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Lol! Good one Ref_Dist!

Weapon of Destruction