Nyan Cat Deemer

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
UTPe
Masterful
Personal rank: Dude

Re: Nyan Cat Deemer

Post by UTPe »

wow Nyan Cat mania, I love it ! :mrgreen:
glad to hear you're working on a new version of Nyan Cat Deemer, it would be nice to build a new weapon as Metalfist did for UT4.
I don't think this will be a real competition, I'm sure you'll do better than me :tongue: I'm pretty busy at the moment anyway I've lot of material to work on...
Personal map database: http://www.ut99maps.net

"These are the days that we will return to one day in the future only in memories." (The Midnight)
UTX
Skilled

Post by UTX »

I'm using the Nali Weapons Nuclear Launcher as base so I guess that's a huge boost.
UTX
Skilled

Post by UTX »

I have not been online much but let me tell you that I am working on this, I have been trying out a couple of things out and I'm finally kind of happy with the result, I just need to finish a couple of things like the Nyan Cat model and a few textures and I will release it.
UTPe
Masterful
Personal rank: Dude

Post by UTPe »

good to know mate, I'm looking forward to it :highfive:
Personal map database: http://www.ut99maps.net

"These are the days that we will return to one day in the future only in memories." (The Midnight)
UTX
Skilled

Post by UTX »

Update: I accidentally deleted all the files I had about the Nyan Cat Launcher so I had to begin from scratch, the good news are that I improved things a little about it and added two new functions to it which I will explain once it is done, that could make it look like a "no-skill" weapon but it's a super weapon, it's not supposed to be hard to use. Now all that needs to be done is to re-do the effects classes and textures so everything is colorful and happy.

I'm still gonna lack a cat though, I have yet to try out modelling though I already have the needed software for the job.