This used to be a confusing thread:
Spoiler
-- So, where are we going? Gravataí? :ironic: --

-- NO.

We are going to Tamina.

-- Tamina?!? And where is that?

-- Read the damn post, damn!

SENTIENT MUSHES

is a science fiction story based on Twinoid's Mush (which I never played; this story was started by IRC roleplaying with darkstone), developed by darkstone, further developed, polished and translated by me (of course :tu: ) and it even have a IRC RPG coded by me and Void7 of same name, creatively directed by darkstone, KaadmY and me.

Me: --Why does Mush antagonizes the... Mush when the humans have brang the Mush out of their planet? :mad2:

Joe Pereba: -- Maybe because you're a a$$hole mush? After all nobody likes you... :mrgreen:

/me eats Joe Pereba

And for your info, I'm not a Mush, I'm a freaking Skaarj-eating dragon! :omfg:

Anyway, this story is so far still a sketch, a timeline of happenings and will be permeated with full dialog and storyboarding with enough community collaboration.

Read it to know more about the Sentient Mushes world started by twinoid and darkstone!
Now, please read this post (the link will appear once I do the post. Be patient :D )
Last edited by Gustavo6046 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Re: Sentient Mushes: A sketch for a future sci-fi story

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Wait a second.
42 views + sci-fi = the answer to Radeo, why nobody made a Vitamina joke (vitamin + Tamina, or vitamin in Spanish/Portuguese) and all our fans want to know!
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
MrLoathsome
Inhuman
Personal rank: I am quite rank.

Post by MrLoathsome »

Why does South America have all the good drugs?
blarg
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

MrLoathsome wrote:Why does South America have all the good drugs?
Because the Colombians have entire freakin' marijuana forests!

And, because they are the only that are brave enough to export it. Unlike Brazil.

But I am not on any kind of drugs fyi.

Weapon of Destruction
Hank
Novice

Post by Hank »

Maybe you should ask your parents why they stopped feeding you, your Ritalin medication. Also please start taking it again, do us all the favor :help:
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Hank wrote:
Maybe you should ask your parents why they stopped feeding you, your Ritalin medication. Also please start taking it again, do us all the favor :help:
Why Ritalin? Everyone knows it does only collateral effects. They knew it when they replaced by Aristab.

And I didn't know you were a psychiatrist!

Weapon of Destruction
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Gustavo6046 wrote:Wait a second.
42 views + sci-fi = the answer to Radeo, why nobody made a Vitamina joke (vitamin + Tamina, or vitamin in Spanish/Portuguese) and all our fans want to know!
What fans?
What is this all about?
Why do you think anyone is interested in a random sci-fi plot invented by some dudes only you know?
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

papercoffee wrote:
Gustavo6046 wrote:Wait a second.
What fans?
What is this all about?
Why do you think anyone is interested in a random sci-fi plot invented by some dudes only you know?
It's just a plot I did, I'll fill in a story about it.

If you aren't interested, why the post?

Do you know? If only I could close this thread...

Weapon of Destruction
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Gustavo6046 wrote: It's just a plot I did, I'll fill in a story about it.
Aha ...so, you did it just for fun.
I was just wondering what fans you are talking about and why you expected any reaction, like a pun or something else.
Because nothing made sense and what I had read was just some generic Sci-Fi plot with mush (?)... what made even fewer sense.
Edit------------------------
I see now, you referred to a browser RPG from 2013.
If you aren't interested, why the post?
Because you had some expectations regarding your post. So I felt the urge to ask questions.
Do you know? If only I could close this thread...
No you can't, but you can ask a moderator to close it ...but I can't see why they should do it.

The problem with your post is you didn't provide any context and assumed we know already what you are talking about.
Not everyone plays browser games. And even less people follow an IRC RPG spin-off of a not so well known browser game.
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

:noidea
Carbon
Inhuman
Personal rank: Hoarder.

Post by Carbon »

This thread is like some kind of localized LSD zone; I feel kind of sticky, like I'm laminated in weird after visiting.

Gustavo, either you are on drugs, need drugs or at some point took too may drugs. :tongue:

Rock on man. :tu:
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

papercoffee wrote: I see now, you referred to a browser RPG from 2013.
Yeah but, I wouldn't have knew it if it weren't darkstone, and I didn't feel very good about the interactive trailer™.

1) I shouldn't have called the Original Post damn.
2) As it says, read it to find out I didn't start this story alone!
3) Gravataí is one of the neighbours city from homeland, Porto Alegre.
4) There are no fans.
5) I just got out of a depression.

Weapon of Destruction
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

While I was away, I were (and I still am; it's 9% complete) working on the REAL Sentient Mushes (the Doom engine game for ZDoom, the download link it's a ZDoom PK3 so it can be opened by zip archivers, and find many sweet MIDIs in the Music folder!), after discontinuing the IRC RPG named Sentient Mushes IRC RPG. I did also do the official Sentient Mushes (game) storyboard, which is a chronological sequel to this plot, which is an expansion of the original Mush storyboard.

Weapon of Destruction