viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11303&p=85520&hilit ... per#p85520
I would like to make the configurable version of my mutator and add: StartAmmo (Ammo at the start of the game), PickupAmmo(Ammo in each rifle) and MaxAmmo. I was only able to add the ability to specify the number of shieldbelts. Please help me in coding!
- (243 Bytes) Downloaded 57 times
- Posts: 6386
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
2) Some admin is probably gonna poke you in the eye for making a new thread to discuss something you could've added to the original thread.
3) A stretch back I wrote an .int for the PortalGun by copying/editing the contents of the .int for RocketArena. Try finding another weapon that does what you want your weapon to, and then cut/paste/edit what you need from there.
(edit: had to swap .int for .ini; my bad)
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins
Answer >> if mutator is properly done difficulty Level is 0 Zero or -100.
Mutator can use SaveConfig() - if you have ever heard about it.
Mutator can use a proper INT for opening "Preferences menu" and generating INI from there - I'M NOT really writting manually INI files - they are generated by my Mutators/Actors in different ways and then I'm only modifying them as needed.
- Posts: 9384
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.