How can i make/display polygon (wireframe) of a player class

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
rtg
Average
Personal rank: the incredable kid

How can i make/display polygon (wireframe) of a player class

Post by rtg »

This is what I'm trying to achieve, basically I want this for a movie that I'm currently making, I need a scene with the polygon of a player. Polygon, skeleton, wireframe.. whatever you name it, I simply want it displayed in UT. I was wondering if its possible to display UT in wireframe alone, I am not sure if its even possible to render wireframe in UT correctly, but if its possible that would fix the problem instantly!

If that's not possible, I have another Idea - to draw a transparent polygon skin and map it directly to the player (I will post a pic I made for an example), but that problem is that I've never skinned before and don't know how it works. So I've been thinking~ if I have the original flat polygon on a 2D image, I could draw on top of, that would give me a direction on what to do, is there such a thing?

I'd appreciate any Ideas or thoughts on this subject.
PrinceOfFunky
Godlike

Re: How can i make/display polygon (wireframe) of a player c

Post by PrinceOfFunky »

You could try using the command "rmode", 15 should be woreframe mode (rmode 15).
"Your stuff is known to be buggy and unfinished/not properly tested"
rtg
Average
Personal rank: the incredable kid

Re: How can i make/display polygon (wireframe) of a player c

Post by rtg »

PrinceOfFunky wrote:You could try using the command "rmode", 15 should be woreframe mode (rmode 15).
Yes!! Thank you man!! rmode 15 was a fixed front view of the player wireframe (like in the editor). However rmode 1 worked for me and I will use that one :tu:

Alright just one more question guys - is it possible to reduce the polygons of the skin? While playing I have seen glitches where UT renders players in low poly, just for a fraction of a second.