im looking for several maps

Do you search a certain mutator, mod, skin, map, everything else?
darksonny
Adept

im looking for several maps

Post by darksonny »

Hi all!

Im looking for several maps that I can't find them these are:

1) the first one is for ut goty (not unreal) its called ctf-castigated made by James "Axeman" Scott.

2) The another map is from ut2003 or ut2004 its called dm-krupp made by ju^sar a french mapper who did maps like dm-altena or dm-akbal, someone has these maps? Its hard to find over internet nowadays.

3) DM-Hizuna][ and CTF-Kashmir both made by Anthony 'Bean' Nichols

Someone has these maps luckily? Thanks!

Edit: Im testing wind 10 in my new rig, is the raynor guide for ut99 updated for win 10? I see its a bit date dunno...
nogardilaref
Masterful
Personal rank: ⚋⚊⚌☰⚞⌖⚟☰⚌⚊⚋

Re: im looking for several maps

Post by nogardilaref »

darksonny wrote: Edit: Im testing wind 10 in my new rig, is the raynor guide for ut99 updated for win 10? I see its a bit date dunno...
While it has not been updated for a while, it still applies (used it myself).
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »

thanks nogardilaref!
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

darksonny wrote: 3) DM-Hizuna][ and CTF-Kashmir both made by Anthony 'Bean' Nichols
I have both of these - can post them here but first need to check what related files (textures, music etc) they require, so will do that later today.
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »

Hi Ojitroc thanks for your help dude, I got one of the map you provided but the another is a ctf map not a dm map thanks again. :)
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

I seem to have DM-Hizuna][. It does seem to use custom music, but either it's MyLevel, or MapManager isn't detecting the umx file, as it says no extra files are needed. :tu:
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

darksonny wrote:Hi Ojitroc thanks for your help dude, I got one of the map you provided but the another is a ctf map not a dm map thanks again. :)
It wasn't me that provided the maps. However, on closer inspection, I only have DM-Hizuna][ - my Kashmir is a DM. I do know that CTF-Kashmir was in a mappack released in or before 2002, not that that is much help I'm afraid.

The map author's email is or was beanld@gmail.com so you could try that.
UnrealGGecko wrote:I seem to have DM-Hizuna][. It does seem to use custom music, but either it's MyLevel, or MapManager isn't detecting the umx file, as it says no extra files are needed. :tu:
Yes, the music is in MyLevel, according to UTPT.exe.
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »

Hi UnrealGecko, the dm-hikuna I could play it without needing any umx file...rare what did happen in your case :noidea
As for the CTF-kasmirsh I got the map yesterday from a nice guy via pm if you do want the map I could pass you here, if so, tell me and I'll pass you. :tu:
As for the another missing maps, I notice no news about them...mmm, Carbon, can you help me please? Or anybody of course :)
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Good to know you got them, yeah links for both here would be great, just in case someone else will want them. :tu:

As for Hikuna, seems no umx is needed, as the custom song used is inbedded in the map itself, so no problems on that part.
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »