instagib domination dedicated server

Discussions about Servers
UT99.org

Re: instagib domination dedicated server

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:You can remove UTPURE7G hit sounds and UTPURE7G bp

Normal BP http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... nstall.rar
hit sounds QFeedBack http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... ack_v3.rar

For a better scoreboard you have this SmartUT with Country flags http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/foru ... p?f=9&t=90 or more recent SmartDM105 http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/foru ... iew=unread
P3T3^
Novice

Post by P3T3^ »

Hi Medor,

I have removed UTPURE and monster announcer :

- added UT2K4Sounds (there is an announcer in here)
- I have changed the scoreboard to SmartDM105
- After removing PURE i have installed the manual BonusPack stuff and the fixes. Also editted the UT.ini accordingly (or however you spell that :P English ain't my native tongue :P)

*edit*

* CountryFlags installation went well but i can't seem to find a server that works and so as soon as i log in the server crashes. (removed it for now) This might actualy be my fault since i'm on LAN. Also forgot to put countryflags2 in packages the first couple of times

Solved I've downloaded CountryFlags 1.2 instead of 1.1. This seems to work. Server doesn't crash and if i connect through external IP it shows my flag now.

* QFeedback seems to be ok, but i have no idea as to how to get it to work cause there is no readme what so ever. Got 2 files out the zip file.
* Does anyone know the serveractor line for Zeroping103 to start on Auto ?
Instagib SPAM! Server 3v3 iCTF :: 80.56.111.165:7801 :: Only Small Maps (Down for 1 day due to moving)
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:no serveractor but you can open the .int file for see different uses

[Public]
Object=(Name=ZeroPingPlus103.ZeroPing,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="ZeroPingPlus: ZeroPing, Optimized netcode for better play.")
Object=(Name=ZeroPingPlus103.AccuGib,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="ZeroPingPlus: ZeroPing AccuGib, InstaGib plus ZeroPing. Mmmmmmm.")
Object=(Name=ZeroPingPlus103.ColorAccuGib,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="ZeroPingPlus: ZeroPing ColorAccuGib, InstaGib plus ZeroPing with Colored Shots!.")
Object=(Name=ZeroPingPlus103.ZP_ShockArena,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="ZeroPingPlus: ZeroPing ShockArena, ShockArena with ZeroPing.")
Object=(Name=ZeroPingPlus103.ZP_SniperArena,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="ZeroPingPlus: ZeroPing SniperArena, SniperArena with ZeroPing.")

[AccuGib]
bAllowTranslocator=False

[ColorAccuGib]
bAllowTranslocator=False

[zp_ShockArena]
bAllowTranslocator=False

[zp_SniperArena]
bAllowTranslocator=False

For start mods with the server you can use ActorCLP http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/foru ... p?f=9&t=71
P3T3^
Novice

Post by P3T3^ »

Ey Guyz,

To inform those who read this, Server will be down for a couple of hours. I'm building a box with a bit more capability's and swapping connection to get more bandwith to and from the server. Expect it being back online later tonight. Sorry for any inconviniance this might bring. ( For those who were playing anyways :P )
Instagib SPAM! Server 3v3 iCTF :: 80.56.111.165:7801 :: Only Small Maps (Down for 1 day due to moving)
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:
P3T3^ wrote:Thanks again,

I have placed the 2 files in the System folder and added the package. Started the server with the QFeedback line, so it should be up and running.

Do you know of a way to get smartUT to ALWAYS show up ? if i install this and go to the server i still need to type mutate bla bla or only see it at the end of the match i believe.

I have found a MODOSUtilsv26pre5 with CountryFlags support but when i use this MODOS i get TIME/TIMER constantly in the server console (dos-box). So i have MODOSUtilsv30 running now, countryflags is running as well, but no HUD is making use of it at the moment. smartDM HUD is way too much info for a simple iDOM game.

Thanks a lot for the great help !! I think i have build a steady server but this wouldn't have been possible with all the input i'm getting. When i see people connect i can see their pings are quite stable !

Another problem i have is that i don't think the server is taking it's downloads to redirect. I am using The Dane's redirect server and after making some .uz files myself and uploaded them there i can still see stuff being downloaded from my server.

Thanks in advance again !
Do you know of a way to get smartUT to ALWAYS show up ?
The SmartDM105 ?
ServerActors=SmartDM105.SmartDMServerActor
I have found a MODOSUtilsv26pre5 with CountryFlags support but when i use this MODOS i get TIME/TIMER constantly in the server console (dos-box). So i have MODOSUtilsv30 running now, countryflags is running as well, but no HUD is making use of it at the moment. smartDM HUD is way too much info for a simple iDOM game.
I think for no have conflict HUD you must remove MODOS.
You can change for no too much info on scoreboard with settings

Open SmartDM.ini and set ( though it has already been done )
ScoreBoardType=SmartDMScoreBoard105.SmartDMScoreBoard
==================================================================================================
CONFIGURING SmartDMScoreboard
==================================================================================================

After first run a file named as SmartDMScoreboard.ini will be created in client's system.

bShowTransparent=False
Whether the scoreboard should be totally tansparent or have a shaded background.

bShowAltScoreboard=False
True will remove Pickups and Multikills thus allowing more players to be displayed.

bShowInlineDMPlayers=False
True will show DeahMatch players inline, for 12 players, 1 to 6 on left and 7 to 12 on the right.

bStatsDrawFaces=True
Shows player faces instead of game or team icons.

bShowAltTeamHeading=False
True in a TeamGame, the Red Team / Blue Team heading will alter.

bShowTickFrameRate=True
True will show Tick Rate and Frame Rate (FPS) will be displayed at bottom right of scoreboard.

bShowSBCrossHair=True
If True the players crosshair will be displayed while viewing the scoreboard.
Another problem i have is that i don't think the server is taking it's downloads to redirect. I am using The Dane's redirect server and after making some .uz files myself and uploaded them there i can still see stuff being downloaded from my server.
Check it with a link for the file under normal explorer Firefox IE Google Chrome.
May be The Dane need to verify and move the files before accès.
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Post by TheDane »

medor wrote:May be The Dane need to verify and move the files before accès.
No, every file is available once the it's uploading using the website. I think this has to do with the server maintainance my host has performed. I've posted about this in the redirect topic.

The service is up and running again, my servers are redirecting as they should. Sry about me not beeing able to inform of this issue before now :roll:

EDIT::::
- ACEv08h protection added (this updated it self after installation as well)
- AntiTweak 5.2 (This was the latest version i could find)
- Zeropingplus 103
- UTPURE7G (Using the hitsounds, and MinClientRate of this)
- MODOSUtils 2.5 (This adds some extra stuff to the scoreboard. Still looking for alternatives)
- BDBMapVote 304 (I think this is relatively old since i remember this from the old days :P But it does its job)
- MonsterAnnouncer (Shows the double, Multi-kills, etc in chat)
- Bonuspack 1 and 4 and the handlers for PURE7G
- TickfixV2
I think there are mods here that needs to be send to the client, therefore also redirected. You should check the packages you have added in your servers ini file as ServerPackages=X. Every package added to the ServerPackages will be send to the client if the client doesn't have it, I can see the files you uploaded to my redirect, and the bonus packs are not there, also not the monsterannouncer, so these will be send from the server if you don't upload them to the redirect.

These are the files you added so far(in the red frame):
RedirectFilesFramed.jpg
Retired.
P3T3^
Novice

Post by P3T3^ »

Server is back up ! Had to make some major changes here in my network but it's settled.

@ Medor :

I will have another look at smartDM and fine tune it down to stuff i need and i don't need.
I also got the Q_Hitsounds working now ! Thanks again, can't say it enough.

@The Dane:

No worries, i know what is happening, it's taking the files i have uploaded from your server but there are still some files missing on wich i haven't compressed yet or upload. Also been screwing around with some stuff on the server as you might have noticed :P
Anyways, thanks again for the redirect service and once i've got everything sorted i will make a complete compress and upload it to your server :)
I have removed the monster announcer since the UT2K4 thingy is doing the same thing and adapted to the UT3 Sounds that are being used as in Spree's and Multi Kills.
TheDane
Masterful

Post by TheDane »

P3T3^ wrote:No worries, i know what is happening
Super :tu: I just got worried about if I had set something up wrong :mrgreen:

About your HUD, I've made a simple HUD and ScoreBoard mutator that covers the Classic gamestyles incl. DOM. I never released this mod, but somewhere along the line it has been made public by some of them who tested it. No sweat about that, but it was actualy just a beta version not ment to be made public. Anyways!! I'll attach it, and if you like it you can use it:
DanesHUDnSB.rar
(504.6 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
From the readme:
What is DanesHUDnSB?:

This mutator makes you able to customize the HUD (Heads Up Display) and the SB (ScoreBoard) on the following gamestyles:

- DeathMatch

- Team DeathMatch

- Capture The Flag

- Domination

- Assault

A time remaining box has been added to the HUD, it is toggled on/off in the HUD settings.

The features that are costumizable are:

- Custom GameName on the ScoreBoard.

- Option to make the GameName flash or set a custom RGB color for it.

- Custom FragLine on the ScoreBoard and custom RGB color for it.

- Custom TimeLine on the ScoreBoard and custom RGB color for it.

- Custom PlayerLine on the ScoreBoard and custom RGB color for it.

- Custom FragsLine on the ScoreBoard and custom RGB color for it.

- Custom DeathsLine on the ScoreBoard and custom RGB color for it.

- Custom EfficiencyLine on the ScoreBoard and custom RGB color for it.

- Custum Green & Red Threshold for the efficiency on both the HUD and ScoreBoard.

- Efficiency for each team in team games, based on total score in the game.

- Custom RGB AdminNameColor on the ScoreBoard (for non team games only).

- Custom RGB LocalPlayerColor on the ScoreBoard.

- Custom RGB OtherPlayerColor on the ScoreBoard.

- Custom RGB ScoreAmountColor on the ScoreBoard.

- Custom RGB DeathAmountColor on the ScoreBoard.

- Custom RGB TimeFPHPingColor on the ScoreBoard.

- Custom Team names.
Retired.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

I like customising everything every little detail, so this might be pretty useful even offline, correct?
Thanks a bunch Dane :gj:
P3T3^
Novice

Post by P3T3^ »

Thanks The Dane !

I've downloaded it and will have a look in to it tomorrow :) Go through all the options and implement it on the server ! Does it support CountryFlags ?

I also have a question about Q_Hitsounds, I've been testing a little this afternoon and some people came to join me but here's the weird part. Everytime a team mate (human, not the bots) kills something i can hear their hitsound as well ? I'd rather just hear my own hits, imagine with 5 or more people in your team hitting stuff all over the place :P For the question : Is this a known issue ? is this just the way it's suppose to be ? Any alternatives as to getting hitsounds only there where it should be ( the player that is actualy hitting something :P )
TheDane
Masterful

Post by TheDane »

P3T3^ wrote:Thanks The Dane !

I've downloaded it and will have a look in to it tomorrow :) Go through all the options and implement it on the server ! Does it support CountryFlags ?
I honestly can't remember if this version supports country flags? But I think not, it's not mentioned in the readme :tongue: I'll see if I can locate the version that did, but I'm not sure, my files are not complete anymore since I deleted all my stuff a while back and the things I got now are gathered from what I was able to find on the net :?

P.S. .... server down? I can't see it :noidea

@GEx : Yes, it should Work fine offline as well :tu:
Retired.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:
TheDane wrote:
P3T3^ wrote:Thanks The Dane !

I honestly can't remember if this version supports country flags? But I think not, it's not mentioned in the readme :tongue: I'll see if I can locate the version that did, but I'm not sure, my files are not complete anymore since I deleted all my stuff a while back and the things I got now are gathered from what I was able to find on the net :?

P.S. .... server down? I can't see it :noidea

@GEx : Yes, it should Work fine offline as well :tu:
MDR yes there is country flags.
here sommes captures and other builds of http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... archMode=f

http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/imag ... B5.JPG.JPG
http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/images/HUD'n'SB2.JPG
http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/images/HUD'n'SB3.JPG
http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/images/HUD'n'SB4.JPG
http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/images/HUD'n'SB5.JPG

P3T3^ You can give me access FTP if you want i set the server for you.
P3T3^
Novice

Post by P3T3^ »

@The_Dane

Yeah, I had moved the server physicaly from 1 box to another but this one seems to have some issues ^^ I'm restoring the old box and replacing one with the other again. Will be up in a couple.

Update
Server is back up and running on original config.

@medor

I can give you remote desktop acces, don't have FTP running at the moment. Easy enough to set up, i know. And what would you like to config ? The Scoreboard ?
TheDane
Masterful

Post by TheDane »

Super, I just did a round there and it's a good old Classic iDOM :gj:

If you wish to use other controlpoints I made this mutator once: http://www.files.unrealtournament.info/ ... anesCP.zip It will change the default controlpoints into UT logo's instead.

The hitsound seemed to Work fine for me, no issues there?

I would install Revenge if it was my server: http://www.files.unrealtournament.info/ ... venge2.zip

And since iDOM is a bloody sport maybe also the: http://www.files.unrealtournament.info/ ... alStay.rar mutator :mrgreen:

And it seemed the version of my HUD mutator with country flags support got public too :tu:
Retired.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:
I can give you remote desktop acces, don't have FTP running at the moment. Easy enough to set up, i know. And what would you like to config ? The Scoreboard ?
yesterday we are playing and there is no custom scoreboard