A BT server to be happy about.

Discussions about Servers
VRN|0wn_m3_pl0x
Average
Personal rank: Server owner (BT)

A BT server to be happy about.

Post by VRN|0wn_m3_pl0x »

The place to be, why are YOU not there? (It's not a real question ;D)

Please ZOOM in the image to read the writing :)
Attachments
This is a simple advertisement for UN||'s EURO server.<br /><br />I am paying for this server out of my own free will, i am NOT an admin in the actual clan, The owners of the clan (shade hasn't entered the server yet) will / have the admin passwords.<br /><br />MaZ has All the passwords except the main FTP (Mine) and the way to pay the server.<br /><br />I offered this server to UN to raise interest in the clan, as many BT'ERS are from europe, and the american server (8.9.6.211) is in california meaning extremely high ping if you are situated outside of america.
This is a simple advertisement for UN||'s EURO server.

I am paying for this server out of my own free will, i am NOT an admin in the actual clan, The owners of the clan (shade hasn't entered the server yet) will / have the admin passwords.

MaZ has All the passwords except the main FTP (Mine) and the way to pay the server.

I offered this server to UN to raise interest in the clan, as many BT'ERS are from europe, and the american server (8.9.6.211) is in california meaning extremely high ping if you are situated outside of america.

UN|| is a CLan born from the ASHES of VRN. Remember. Shade Also pays for UN||'s site, so he is a busy guy :P

Check our clan site here : http://www.vrn-klan.com/ Enjoy!
NecrotiC
Personal rank: High Commander

Re: A BT server to be happy about.

Post by NecrotiC »

:D i am missing BT lol, is it a public server or private?