- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:06 am
- Personal rank: Professional Camper
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:04 pm
- Posts: 3307
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm
- Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist
- Location: Kernow, UK
2) UMX is a container format. The contents could be anything. You will only get out what was put in.
eg. an .IT file in a UMX will not extract as an .s3m
https://openmpt.org OpenModPlug tracker editor
http://www.modplug.com (original player)
http://www.xmplay.com Player with ability to dump the contents of tracker modules
http://wayback.archive.org/web/20080604 ... layer.com/
Q: Why do you want to extract them ?
If you want to play or edit them, you can use them as they are. I add my Unreal** music folders to Winamp and just listen.
There are a variety of updated tracker plugins. Here is a good one http://wks.arai-kibou.ru/soft.php#modplug