Mods&Mutators

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
Conrad<blue>

Mods&Mutators

Post by Conrad<blue> »

Can someone give me some good new mutators and mods for any of the unreal tournament games.

:help:
Sergeant Todd
Adept
Personal rank: Retired Jedi

Re: Mods&Mutators

Post by Sergeant Todd »

Conrad<blue>,
have you tried Revelation's Thunderstorm Rifle mutator?

Todd
Sergeant Todd
---------------

"I miss Olmos & BG, as a matter of frak'd!"
-Feint-
Skilled
Personal rank: Amateur Mapper

Post by -Feint- »

Testaccount wrote:Please view the following link, for a comprehensive list of Mutators/Mods.

They are divided into simple to view sections for ease of use.

http://www.ut99.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=86

Worth Downloading:

NaliWeapons 1.4 you will never see such an awesome weaponset anywhere else - You will especially love Feralidragons Ice Pulse Rifle and the Graviton Gun. Very tactical gameplay.

Zark/Assault Rifle - Cannot remember if it is on this list, however it allows the sniper rifle to become either semi automatic or fully automatic depending on the version. Also it comes with a variety of Clip sizes, usually 50,150,250,500. Use of this gun leads to spraying and fast paced gameplay.

Binslayer - Again as above: Binslayer I am unsure of I havent played it in a long while. Last I knew there were several guntypes of the shockrifle with different effects. Was lots of fun.

Jailbreak - If you play online this is worth downloading prior to connection as depending on the server it may take a while to download. Its a team based game of "Tag".

Bunny Track + or ++ - BT is a great non-combat mode for UT. It is essentially a race between two teams to capture the flag limit in the SHORTEST time possible. WARNING some maps for BT are HUGE and require downloading outside of your UT client.

Finally another I like is Strangelove :

It takes its name from the film Dr. Strangelove, and essentially allows you to ride,steer and launch special redeemers.Whilst mounted you can fire your weapon or steer.
DanomanUK@i4games-Forum wrote:Nah, people bitch one way or another.
You cant win as a mapper ;)
Keringkien
Personal rank: Game Designer

Post by Keringkien »

Hey man thanks for this, Heres a site with a extensive list of mutators:http://www.bulldozer.utjag.co.uk/RedEye ... round3.htm
andycas
Personal rank: Sir

Post by andycas »

Great share Keringkien .. tks
Moose

Post by Moose »

thanks this helped a lot!