I was thrilled about these calculations in first minute. You have a stair perfectly climbable not allowing any failure like a solid ground and later Devs are saying that you can move through the stair as well
... In theory an invisible collision hull could solve problem but... it is not advisable to do this in such maps without brushes making things more difficult than expected. Map is pretty well executed - those TeleZones can actually teleport spectators so you can track A.I. events much better.
Resuming - On the way...
RealCity has now a bit of tinkering...
Bot dying in an attempt to catch a lift will respawn and I think it's better than doing nothing.
Next stage - indeed a big map - can be called huge but... idk, DevPath responds well - even has fake responses as I pointed but...
This is a version with paths - Bots are not supposed to reveal shooting secrets as additional goal. Stairs and their paths are operated with a bit of love to the code from tester scout using some traces. For other maps having similar stairs, grates, etc. things can be done so far using two toys: MapGarbage and updated XC_PathsWorker which will get out soon.
Techs unexplained yet anywhere but are doable:
- MapGarbage can deploy InventorySpots linked with their Inventories;
- MapGarbage can create navigation chain properly after solving zones for nodes and adding these markers for items because VOID nodes are not taken in account;
- After using XC_PathsWorker with newer option bKeepOldPaths True, navigation chain and current paths (or no paths) are no longer destroyed and processing additional needs;
- Because chain is available and all Items are marked properly, we can adjust positions for losing the trace with bad nodes around or even setting them bHiddenEd or bOneWayPath for excepting them from being linked - links are doable later manually using normality not DevPath's animality because bot is not a jelly thing sliding through stairs/grates.
- Tracing can be checked with another option which I forgot to add in Builder in first stage because at a moment I needed it - now it will be available.
- If builder has no deal with Invisibility from Lost-Valley map paths are doable hand-made and it's what I did.
Good... Let me look at that CTF map, and let me know if something goes into an endless loop in above maps. Lifts are not my doing but now they are pathed even for other Levels where Bot might evade for resuming roaming.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.