You may check the documentation under each project's specific directory at https://github.com/CacoFFF/XC-UT99
Notes:XC_Core 9 changesShowXC_Core version 9 update.
CacusLib (Cacus.so/Cacus.dll) is now required to run all XC based components.
** Windows builds require the vc140 runtime installed in order to load CacusLib.
Binary size drastically reduced.
Now built on Visual Studio 2015 with non-standard CRT linking.
Requires SSE2 instruction set.
Removed local and debug symbols, removed dead code generated bad UT v432 headers.
Log lines that are cached for duplicate checks no longer limited to ~1000 characters.
There is a switch that allows the interceptor to log the full lines without cutting them
to the character limit, this switch will be enabled in the case the launcher supports
logging more than ~1000 characters per line.
Added CleanupLevel function, this function can shrink the actor list size and
unreference unused textures from the level's brushes.XC_Engine 22 changesShow=============================
=== 22 update:
- Visibility checks now consider surface flags (instead of node flags).
** No more false positives with actors being replicated behind walls.
- Fixed pawns' visible movement lag when running up stairs (bug introduced in earlier release).
- Pawns are less likely to overlap with whatever object they're standing on.
** Done by sending a 'z' position 1-2 unit(s) higher to clients.
- Fixed 'DevNet: NotifyAcceptingConnection' anti log spam code not working after first map.
- Autocompressor won't compress some of the default packages.
- FPS/FPSlimit command displays the current framerate limit when passed without arguments (or 0 as value).
- Added experimental mouse raw input capture (only X,Y axes during gameplay for now).
** Can be enabled via XC_GameEngine.bUseRawInput=True
- Added XC_Engine tab to preferences menu!
- Fixed exploit that caused the server's memory to be slowly eaten up by an attacker.
- Added actions tab to texture properties, lets you create UT CD 2 styled texture packages:
-- See S3TC in Editor.txt for more information.
- Reimplemented condition system for spawning new script patcher mods.
** Launch the game and watch the INI update.
- DummyReachSpec variable contains an editable reachspec.
** Allows other actors to edit reachspecs without subclassing XC_Engine_Actor.
- Added in XC_Engine.ini [GeneralConfig] option: bFixMoverTimeMP (default=True)
** Tweaks Movers' interpolation time so that mover position doesn't desync on net games.
- Added a general replacement for TraceShot that prevents possible infinite recusions.
** This breaks any TraceShot sub-implementation!!
- Added an extension to Preferences window (see: XC_Engine_Menu.u)
** Lets the user change some XC_Engine settings from within the game.
- Improved Bot navigation on:
If your previous installation of UCC2 is in UCC.exe, either restore the original UCC.exe or replace it with UCC2.exe by renaming it.
Linux build requires libstdc++6.0.20 in order to load Cacus.so.