- Posts: 6456
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
Original MonsterHunt.u file won't allow you any MyLevel to be compiled (check it by yourself) - but you can always compile MyLevel stuff BEFORE opening MonsterHunt.u file and without any class loaded from MonsterHunt.u - or using a place-holder or an editing version (as I'm doing) and not only MonsterHunt. My UT version for editing it's different as long as I want to see what is that and where... After 20 years and less years of blabbering in UT I was drawing some conclusions:
- we have variables needed which are not shown;
- we have variables visible which are damaging when are changed;
- we have here so called constants but which are not damaging if are turned in variables and things can be tweaked on a higher Level - is needed some knowledge here.
And discussion is way too long...