- Posts: 8815
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
There are weaponpacks for ut2k4 use with ut99 weapons.
And someone made the model for the ut99 Male Soldier for ut2k4...
...which I played around with once.
But I don't know of a full on conversion.
- Posts: 10133
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 6:15 am
- Personal rank: C12H16N2
- Location: Brazil
- Posts: 2972
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm
Ummm ... that's a list of UT2004 maps - so are you asking if someone has converted those to/from UT99 or are you asking if someone can convert them to UT99?Ubir4 wrote: ↑Sat May 23, 2020 5:02 amhehe https://sites.google.com/site/unmapdb/maps/ut2004s184
- Posts: 430
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:06 pm
- Personal rank: Brush Commander
- Location: inside ze bocks