[Release] ACE v1.2e

KolEye

Re: [Release] ACE v1.2e

Post by KolEye »

@Piter @anth Thank you the same lib was missing for me. Maybe a good idea to include this requirement somewhere since it isn’t normally needed. Thanks!!
kalin87
Personal rank: comrade

Post by kalin87 »

anth wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:33 pm
kalin87 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:57 pm AnthraX, if you are reading this, can I contact you somehow, privately? Seems that I can't send private msg on forum. Thanks.
I'm usually idling on the ut99.org discord.
Piter wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:24 am Also got same problem like @KolEye running ACE 11f and 12e after server upgrade to 469a.

Server crashes wuth - Critical: Can't bind to native class ACEv12e_S.ACENICHelper

Logs below ( 11f and 12e )

Code: Select all

Any idea - how to fix this issue ?
Server is running on Ubuntu 18.04 without root.
ACE v1.1f does not and cannot run on 469 Linux servers. v1.2e should work, though. Do you have shell access to this server? If so, could you try running "ldd -r ./ACEv12e_S.so" from the server's system folder?
Uh, I got just banned from discord xd
We'll see if I get new account there.
$carface
Skilled

Post by $carface »

gargul2 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:58 pm So this bug throws away some newcomers / unexperienced players from playing on a server, which is THE WORST THING any server owner wanted ever to happen.
Hope the bug gets fixed soon but I just wanted to say, actually I think, the worst thing for newcomers is fake players. :noidea
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Post by Que »

$carface wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:48 am Hope the bug gets fixed soon but I just wanted to say, actually I think, the worst thing for newcomers is fake players. :noidea
Ace players who don't know how to come down a level or 3 are the main killers for new players in my experience.

They're all about that godlike.. and they thrash mediocre players out of the ballpark.
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
[rev]rato.skt
Adept

Post by [rev]rato.skt »

hi,

was playing on the map DM-Viridian-TOURNEY gave this error and closed the game...

I found it strange because in the error it shows the name of another map, I didn't understand....

i use path 469a in server linux...

Brazilian Server:
Alma Negra - 34.95.189.187:7777
Classic - madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel - x1.utbr.cf:6666
Sp0ngeb0b
Adept

Post by Sp0ngeb0b »

Looks like the same crash I encountered some time ago (see the v469 issue)
Website, Forum & UTStats

Nexgen Server Controller || My plugins & mods on GitHub
ruki
Novice

Post by ruki »

Server crashes wuth - Critical: Can't bind to native class ACEv12e_S.ACENICHelper
Just adding a note that this will also present if you try to install ACE in a non-standard System folder.

i have been running the the tombstones servers with a secondary/custom System folder for years to keep the server relatively organized. I am only just cutting across to ACE for the first time as part of a server rebuild
[rev]rato.skt
Adept

Post by [rev]rato.skt »

Hi,

Kick in driver video.....

Link of driver for test! https://www.mediafire.com/file/fg9ezhpq ... v.zip/file

I removed this driver from this pack -> EXU2-OpenBeta-FULL-v600-Phase1

ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [vw!(r@to.skt)]: Player Kicked
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [vw!(r@to.skt)]: Kick Message 0: You have been kicked from the server because an unknown file was found
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [vw!(r@to.skt)]: Kick Message 1: File = EXUOpenGLDrv (C:/UnrealTournament G.O.T.Y. v469/System/EXUOpenGLDrv.DLL)
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [vw!(r@to.skt)]: Kick Message 2: Please restore this file to its original version.
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [vw!(r@to.skt)]: Kick Message 3: If you believe this is a false positive detection, then please
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [vw!(r@to.skt)]: Kick Message 4: report this problem on the Anti-Cheat forums @ ut99.org. You may
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [vw!(r@to.skt)]: Kick Message 5: also want to seek help at the ut99.org discord channel.
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [vw!(r@to.skt)]: [KICKLOG] ../Logs/[ACE] - #1.3 BRASIL Madruga 2021 (KNewnet)_2021.03.16.04.54.05_DM-1on1-Cliffyb4_3_vw!(r@to.skt).log
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [vw!(r@to.skt)]: [SSHOT] ../Shots/[ACE] - #1.3 BRASIL Madruga 2021 (KNewnet)_2021.03.16.04.54.05_DM-1on1-Cliffyb4_4_vw!(r@to.skt).jpg

NEW KICK 11.05.2021 :loool:

ScriptLog: [NPLoaderv19b] Loading complete for player: puripuri
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [puripuri]: Player Kicked
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [puripuri]: Kick Message 0: You have been kicked from the server because your game has been tampered with by an unrecognized file
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [puripuri]: Kick Message 1: File = Editor.DLL
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [puripuri]: Kick Message 2: Please disable all software that may interfere with the game.
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [puripuri]: Kick Message 3: If you believe this is a false positive detection, then please
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [puripuri]: Kick Message 4: report this problem on the Anti-Cheat forums @ ut99.org. You may
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [puripuri]: Kick Message 5: also want to seek help at the ut99.org discord channel.
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [puripuri]: [KICKLOG] ../Logs/[ACE] - #1.0 BRASIL Madruga_2021.05.11.19.56.41_DM-Peak_3_puripuri.log
ScriptLog: [ACEv12e]: [puripuri]: [SSHOT] ../Shots/[ACE] - #1.0 BRASIL Madruga_2021.05.11.19.56.41_DM-Peak_4_puripuri.jpg
Brazilian Server:
Alma Negra - 34.95.189.187:7777
Classic - madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel - x1.utbr.cf:6666
Dimon99
Novice

Post by Dimon99 »

You have been kicked because of a timeout during the ACE checks.
This is usually caused by severe connection problems.
Try shutting down all programs that use a lot of bandwidth, memory or CPU time.
If I connect via VPN, then everything is fine.

P.S. The connection was via L2TP on Beeline.
I connected a Rostelecom router after resetting to factory settings and entering a password on the beeline website - connected via PPPoE + DHCP = Everything works :rock:
Last edited by Dimon99 on Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shockpl
Average

Post by shockpl »

what about HD skins for ut99 & ACE ? (its allowed in ACE or its kicking for the HD skins?)

hd skins from here
https://sites.google.com/view/unrealhdtextures/home
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

shockpl wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:37 am what about HD skins for ut99 & ACE ? (its allowed in ACE or its kicking for the HD skins?)

hd skins from here
You know, I was about to say I had no problems with ACE and the HD textures but... :facepalm: ...oh boy...
Thanks to the link, I saw the textures were updated to 3.5 is September, so I downloaded and replaced. And now, ACE is booting me. :lol2: :wth:
It says to go back to the original utxs. I say noooo, the HDs are too awesome, I am keeping them.
See? Now I remember why I don't like ACE. Thanks for reminding me. :lol2:
I have heard that now the have to be "whitelisted"? Is that the term?
Anticheats don't want my game to look beautiful. What a problem. :loool:
Lejionator
Novice

Post by Lejionator »

Sorry for the question, I don't know if this is the right topic here. But currently the few Brazilian UT'99 servers use exactly this version of ACE. But when I play on ACE servers, my game graphics are choppy, like they're "blinking" and almost showing stuff through the walls (almost transparent). Could someone help me with this? :???:

p.s.: I use the updated Opengl (utglr37). My UT'99 is 436 version.
Ubir4
Adept

Post by Ubir4 »

Thanks for the file. :tu:
shockpl
Average

Post by shockpl »

TankBeef wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:56 pm
shockpl wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:37 am what about HD skins for ut99 & ACE ? (its allowed in ACE or its kicking for the HD skins?)

hd skins from here
You know, I was about to say I had no problems with ACE and the HD textures but... :facepalm: ...oh boy...
Thanks to the link, I saw the textures were updated to 3.5 is September, so I downloaded and replaced. And now, ACE is booting me. :lol2: :wth:
It says to go back to the original utxs. I say noooo, the HDs are too awesome, I am keeping them.
See? Now I remember why I don't like ACE. Thanks for reminding me. :lol2:
I have heard that now the have to be "whitelisted"? Is that the term?
Anticheats don't want my game to look beautiful. What a problem. :loool:
No problemo, You're welcome :)
I have this link from another person and I just wanna share here.

Im using HD skins and Medium HD textures because HIGH HD textures + HD skins and everything starts to blend into one whole.

It's hard to distinguish skins from textures
and so HD skins are expressive and the texture a bit more blurred, which allows you to see the skins more easily

:lol:
Dennis
Average

Post by Dennis »

Sorry if this has been aksed before or mentioned somewhere I fail to search. I am hosting a few servers from my home server and they are private for the moment. Recently the majority in our group wants me to open up the servers for public players and advertise them and that brings on the subject of anticheat and that means ACE in modern gaming correct?

Now all prior versions of ACE we ran back in the days all referenced unrealadmin.org from the server doing some sort of ping or what it was. My question is if that traffic is still in ACE? And if it is is there somewhere where I as a responsible server admin can see what exactly data is in that traffic and what it is used for and who gets to see it? I am thinking GDPR here as we are a group from EU (Norway/Sweden/Denmark). I will be responsible personaly for whatever data goes in and out from my private server.
Fraggers hangout place: http://fraggers.online/