Some magazine photos

Discussions about everything else
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Some magazine photos

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I made some high quality shots(well mostly zeur did with my direction) of some of the magazine stuff I happen to have, there is some more I haven't had time to do, but these are one of the most unique screenshots, an unseen transitional brute skin (very hard to see on the shot but we tried) and an artwork of the same skin on the front of the score magazine. Plus SkaarjLords in the older Queen map, with the energy pillars looking different and the shots on that page were claimed to be taken only in the software rendering mode.

MagScreens

Additionally there are screenshots of the very early Alien Legion including the skycity stuff that even the devs seem to have forgotten about and there for sure was a period where it was just an expansion pack despite them not remembering that. There is even skaarj in the background of those shots, look at 1.jpg and 2.jpg closely.

The archive file size is huge and I couldn't have posted it individually. This is the maximum quality I could get.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Some magazine photos

Post by EvilGrins »

You should really do your screenshots in .png format.

.jpg tends to blur detail, especially in anything that is colored red.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Re: Some magazine photos

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

The camera saved it as jpg, I resaved/rotated the others as png, the ones that had wrong rotation.