[ARC] Assault Rifle Chaos

Introduce your Clan or your Community!
Iamanoob
Novice

[ARC] Assault Rifle Chaos

Post by Iamanoob »

Does anybody else know how to get ARC rifles and uzis from their servers and the monster announcer saying HOLY SHIT and crotch shot? Thanks
Shade
Site Admin
Personal rank: Founder of UT99.org

Re: [ARC] Assault Rifle Chaos

Post by Shade »

Ask the server admin. You should get an email adress on the F2-Page ingame.
UT99.org Discord Server: https://discord.gg/6CP2UjZ
UT Server Browser: https://ut99.org/servers
[JAG]Teabag
Skilled
Personal rank: Clan Server Admin

Post by [JAG]Teabag »

when i looked for these weapons, first place i went was there website. other people were asking for these in there forum, basically they dont share or give out the weapons on there server.

so i think you may be out of luck.
..Image
Iamanoob
Novice

Post by Iamanoob »

THANKS the both of you.
Unfortunately. you guys are right! As for the 2k4 Combo Announcer, I found out how to get it but also found that it has a small worm. So really, to find the other one is impossible too! Damn, why can't [ARC] Clan share it's files to the rest of us? God...such dicks!
[JAG]Teabag
Skilled

Post by [JAG]Teabag »

why can't [ARC] Clan share it's files to the rest of us? God...such dicks!
tbh i feel thats a unfair statement...
Any one who does coding and graphics will tell you theres alot of time and swearing spent making mods and making them work well...
someone from that clan has spent there time making or modfying those weapons for there server to attract players to enjoy the type of game they want played. the fact the weapons are obviously saught after means they accomplished there goal.
if they share those weapons for public use, it means other servers will appear using those weapons, drawing players away from there server. wich could eventually lead to them closing server and not making new weapons ect.

as a clan admin I totally understand the point of view the admins from Arc have.
as a clan admin we feel the same way about our custom sniper rifle, altho we didnt create ours, the ideas are ours, its graphics were made by us and months of testing in server during game play, reporting back any bugs or lag issues... then asking the very skilled coder to look into those issues all takes time and dedication he did a awsome job creating something for us which has many features and subtle things which make it ours.
(its not for share either). however it may be shared at some point.
its different when you make a mutater for the first few times you want the world to have it lol... most people when the get something want to find out how to re skin things for there own purpose. so i belive Arc are justified in there choice.

i do belive this game is very old and people need to share things to keep this game alive.
but things have come along way... people help each other now making skins weapons muts ect... when we started our clan no one would teach you anything as you were direct competition, so you really had to research everything and learn from scratch.

btw crotch shot is a mutator, there is a bug with it... (cant recall what) think theres a crotch shotv2 we used to run it on our server will look for you.
this isnt the one we had, dont seem to have it. but heres another i found. and decided to host it
..Image
Iamanoob
Novice

Post by Iamanoob »

...thanks! But really I wanted to use it as a single player game so only I could use it for my spare time. It's okay though. I understood that concept a long time ago. No point in getting crotch shot! Thanks by the way.
[ARC]RaZR
Personal rank: me play 4 long time

Post by [ARC]RaZR »

As a member of [ARC] i can honestly say that sometimes we are dicks!
But in this case i think that it's a problem of not asking the right person or not being clear what you wanted. The assault rifle is used by other clans i believe and has been skinned by others to be unique to their clans. [ARC] Decay made several versions for us i believe. But he has since moved on to COD4. I'm not sure if there is anyone who can find and give that to you. But perhaps if you ask at the [ARC] forum again someone can figure it out. I don't skin or code
i usually spend my time using the zark rifle on noobs that call me a dick :lol:

Good Luck [RaZR]
[JAG]Teabag
Skilled

Post by [JAG]Teabag »

Nice reply lol... :rock:
..Image
Iamanoob
Novice

Post by Iamanoob »

Yeah Nice one. Didn't mean by what i said actually! But like teabag said earlier ''if they share those weapons for public use, it means other servers will appear using those weapons, drawing players away from there server. which could eventually lead to them closing server and not making new weapons ect.'' So really I understood that concept before I asked for the crotch shots and what not. But what differences does it make? Some of the files I wanted contained just one trojan which made me not get it after all. There's really no point in getting them now; i'll just stick to monster hunt. But hey, it's cool that a member defends their own clan. Shows us how powerful 'ONE' video game has become. It's as scary as it is omnipotent. But whatever, time to move on and pwn other players! See you in the Battlefield gentleman! heh-heh-heh! :twisted: :face: