Donald Trump Skin and VoicePack Request

Discussions about UT99
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Donald Trump Skin and VoicePack Request

Post by EvilGrins »

Baardman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:58 amThose huge shoulderpads dont fit on a suite i think.
It will be Male Soldier and I have plans for the shoulder parts, but like I said... there's no rush on this.

As to suits...
Attachments
27 Agent X.png
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Baardman
Skilled

Post by Baardman »

MEAT wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:24 am Just throw his face on one of those fat clumsy war cow skins...MOO !!!
i tried it, dont know what to think of it.

also tried skinmaker with only the face change, (despite getting the standard teamcolor-errors i always get with skinmaker even though i have those), i still got it in game.
so maybe i can make skins in the future also. made 1 of his minions i also made.

Attachments
TrumpMinion.jpg
AshTrump4.jpg
AshTrump4.jpg (83.72 KiB) Viewed 58 times
trumpcow8.jpg
trumpcow8.jpg (101.46 KiB) Viewed 80 times
trumpsoldier.jpg
trumpCow.jpg
Last edited by Baardman on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Baardman wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:58 pmalso tried skinmaker with only the face change
I don't much like that one, makes him look too fit. Also the orange Trump has on him is smeared on his face and hands only, he doesn't do his whole body with the stuff... so those arms shouldn't be orange too.

While I do like the Male Soldier for this (there does exist a more roly poly fat model for males but I never much liked it) my intent is lessen the muscular aspects of the skin. Like the Bill Clinton skin for the Male Soldier... which somehow looks chunky.
Que wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:18 amhow about a blue suit and a red/white/blue tie?
also the orange is too much looked better before.
I'm going with the initial orange, the first submitted. I'll be doing transparencies around the eyes and sides of the face and alter those areas to normal skin tones... then drag the orange over them.

Trump is known for his obnoxiously long red tie, so that's what I'll opt for.
Baardman wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:58 amThose huge shoulderpads dont fit
I was planning on making those red with "MAGA" on them, while somewhere else on the skin put one of the more amusing translations of what that actually stands for.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758