TeamDeathMatch Players not dying after warmup. *Solved*

Discussions about UT99
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

TeamDeathMatch Players not dying after warmup. *Solved*

Post by Que »

Hi there , Iam having a problem whereby after players have clicked to start , the game starts straight away but players still have all weapons because of warmup mode. on other servers with TDM the players both Die after warmup and start with enforcers after respawning.

here is my settings;

Code: Select all

CustomGame[1]=(bUse=True,MapFolder="Maps/DM",DefaultMap="DM-Deck16][v3a",GameName="1.TeamDeathMatch+",GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",mutators="UN1e.DoubleJump,UTToolbox.CustomizePickups",Settings="MinPlayers=2,bTournament=True,bWeaponStay=False",ServerPackages="",ServerActors="<newnet>",ServerName="Gibblets.com | USA - Multi #3 | TeamDeathMatch+")
EDIT:
Solution:
setting MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=2 Solved the Problem.

also using nexgen hud... and cant see the green warmup flags on players in warmup mode.
Last edited by Que on Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: TeamDeathMatch Players not dying after warmup.

Post by EvilGrins »

I may need some clarification here, as I've played Team Deathmatch before but I don't recall any flags and I'm not sure what you mean by "warm up".
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

I don't get that "bTournament=True", and what is for in a Net Game environment I have never used it. As for that "WarmUp" I cannot speak more without extra information.
asosed
Adept

Post by asosed »

Que,
1. MinPlayers=2 - wrong. This implies that there will be a bot. Bot should not be in warm-up mode. I think it should be - MinPlayers=0. If the duel is designed for two players, then you need to add MaxPlayers=2.
2. I see that you are using UltimateNewNet. BWarmup=True must be in un.ini settings
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Post by esnesi »

EvilGrins wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:02 am I may need some clarification here, as I've played Team Deathmatch before but I don't recall any flags and I'm not sure what you mean by "warm up".
You are in serious need of some online experiences bud! ;)
Que wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:06 am Hi there , Iam having a problem whereby after players have clicked to start
Isn't this also bound to bUseClickboard=True on the UN ini ?
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Post by Que »

asosed wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:45 pm Que,
1. MinPlayers=2 - wrong. This implies that there will be a bot. Bot should not be in warm-up mode. I think it should be - MinPlayers=0. If the duel is designed for two players, then you need to add MaxPlayers=2.
2. I see that you are using UltimateNewNet. BWarmup=True must be in un.ini settings
the MaxPlayers=2 Solved the problem and the game now correctly kills players before starting the countdown timer.
Still can't get green flags to show in Warmup Mode but I can live with that.

Code: Select all

// UN.ini
bUseclickBoard=True
bwarmUp=True
Much appreciated :tu:
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
asosed
Adept

Re: TeamDeathMatch Players not dying after warmup. *Solved*

Post by asosed »

Still can't get green flags to show in Warmup Mode but I can live with that.
If you use the classic scoreboard together with the NexGen, then there is a fix.
Attachments
Nexgen_ClickBoardFix.rar
(4.14 KiB) Downloaded 7 times