Konoko Voice Pack

Search and find cool Voicepacks, Sounds and Music or show us your own ones!
OjitroC
Godlike

Konoko Voice Pack

Post by OjitroC »

I've made a voice pack to go with the Oni KonokoF model - it can be used with any other female model as well. The speech clips are from Oni and, hopefully, give her an authentic voice so that the Konoko character is not only seen but also heard.

The VP has
5 Ack sounds
2 Friendly Fire sounds
All the 'Other' sounds
All the 'Order' sounds
19 Taunts
but no Name Sounds.

The readme gives more information on the VP and on its provenance. There is one 'bug' in that the slot 9 Other sound ("I'm in position") doesn't play in-game because this is hard coded to play a name sound as well but since there are no name sounds, it won't play - the text of the sound does appear in the talk area.

If you're playing against her - beware! "You're going to get beat by a girl!" and if you are her, you can bask in the knowledge that "I'm a rogue agent, haven't you heard? Very dangerous!!"

Enjoy!!

Have reuploaded the zip with the int done properly!
KonokoVP.zip
(2.93 MiB) Downloaded 65 times
Last edited by OjitroC on Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rikia
Experienced
Personal rank: Masterful

Re: Konoko Voice Pack

Post by Rikia »

OjitroC wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:56 pm I've made a voice pack to go with the Oni KonokoF model - it can be used with any other female model as well. The speech clips are from Oni and, hopefully, give her an authentic voice so that the Konoko character is not only seen but also heard.

The VP has
5 Ack sounds
2 Friendly Fire sounds
All the 'Other' sounds
All the 'Order' sounds
19 Taunts
but no Name Sounds.

The readme gives more information on the VP and on its provenance. There is one 'bug' in that the slot 9 Other sound ("I'm in position") doesn't play in-game because this is hard coded to play a name sound as well but since there are no name sounds, it won't play - the text of the sound does appear in the talk area.

If you're playing against her - beware! "You're going to get beat by a girl!" and if you are her, you can bask in the knowledge that "I'm a rogue agent, haven't you heard? Very dangerous!!"

Enjoy!!

KonokoVP.zip
You did a great work, but you forgot that Konoko is technically male and the voice setup does not see the voice able for males.

EDIT: The the second object line in .int file must be on the second place for get it working.
Last edited by Rikia on Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: Konoko Voice Pack

Post by OjitroC »

Rikia wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:22 pm EDIT: The the second object line in .int file must be on the second place for get it working.
Thanks - how the hell did I miss that - obviously didn't check that file closely enough.

Apologies

Have updated the first post with the proper int file.