A CTF History of Asymmetry

Discussions about everything else
Neon_Knight
Adept

A CTF History of Asymmetry

Post by Neon_Knight »

Just a recount of the asymmetrical base-based maps (CTF and vCTF) UT had throughout its history. I'm sure there will be at least one that'll escape me.

Not sure if it's a good idea to include Double Domination from the 2Kx/Championship games or the Onslaught/Warfare ones, though. They had a different thing in mind.

UNREAL TOURNAMENT

CTF-Command

CTF-EternalCave

CTF-Gauntlet

CTF-LavaGiant

CTF-November (the original)

CTF-Phalanx (PS2/DC exclusive)

UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP 2: THE LIANDRI CONFLICT

CTF-GauntletII

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3

VCTF-Corruption

VCTF-Stranded (Titan Pack exclusive)

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 4

CTF-BigRock

CTF-CrashSite (cut map)

CTF-Lance (cut map)

CTF-Mine (cut map)

CTF-Volcano

OldUnreal U1v227/UTv469 Localization Project coordinator/spanish language maintainer - Unreal Wiki
ProTip 1: anybody using the phrase "I'm a True Fan and You're Not!" is an obnoxious, self-centered, egotistical, elitist, narcissist douchebag.
ProTip 2: anybody who uses the "Royal We" when making a demand wants to pass their own opinion as everyone else's.
ProTip 3: Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
ProTip 4: If the Duke Nukem Forever fiasco wasn't enough of a lesson, perfectionism leads to nothing positive. Don't be afraid of releasing a buggy product. Even the most polished product has its flaws.