mutator idea

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
LockDown
Novice

mutator idea

Post by LockDown »

Hello. My server is a low gravity ctf server with no fall damage and multiple jumps. Recently ive been hearing requests for a mod that basically acts as a reverse jump, a mod that shoots someone straight down to the ground so they can land quickly. With all the work that has gone into the matrix mutators, i imagine that this idea is possible. However im not that great of a coder and wouldnt even know where to begin. So i was wondering if anyone out there has heard of such a mod or thinks they can make it. We use the DoubleJumpUT mod, so it cant conflict with it and ideally the button to press when using such action should prolly be the same button as the crouch key if possible. Let me know if anyone wants to tackle such a project.
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Re: mutator idea

Post by Que »

That's a good idea actually 🙂
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: mutator idea

Post by EvilGrins »

Sounds like the Instadead, which fires black beams that propel players hard away so they get damaged from how hard they hit the walls and ceilings.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758