[Solved in 469b and 469c]In some future update 469d with : MaleOne Voice (Man Down!)?

Discussions about everything else
sektor2111
Godlike

Re: [469c ?!] In some future update: MaleOne Voice (Man Down!)?

Post by sektor2111 »

OjitroC wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:04 pm Go back to the Default Properties dialogue and in slot [5] in Other Sound, click on Use. You'll have to click first on the white box with None and this will make the Use button visible. Clicking on Use should asign the sound.
I don't understand then why it would be hard to do an actor/mutator completing this slot in run-time without to mess with stock files...
You can imagine that a BotPack with something added won't be compatible with original without adds...
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Re: [469c ?!] In some future update: MaleOne Voice (Man Down!)?

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

sektor2111 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:43 pm
OjitroC wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:04 pm Go back to the Default Properties dialogue and in slot [5] in Other Sound, click on Use. You'll have to click first on the white box with None and this will make the Use button visible. Clicking on Use should asign the sound.
I don't understand then why it would be hard to do an actor/mutator completing this slot in run-time without to mess with stock files...
You can imagine that a BotPack with something added won't be compatible with original without adds...
I think making such mutator (which is actually outside of the standard mutator use) would be too much for him honestly, but it can be done of course too, but I do agree it should be included in patches in the first place.

Simply because its a missing sound that should have been included in the game and was included in earlier versions but all kind of renamings/shufflings made them drop it.