Kaal

Discussions about everything else
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Kaal

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Reposted from OldUnreal:

Since Luke publically posted elsewhere about why he can't ask questions on oldunreal or report bugs with 227j (while spamming other boards about it). He posted a screenshot of him being banned and I couldn't help but make an appropriate response.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

Also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaal_(2005_film)

Kaal (transl. The time of doom) is a 2005 Indian supernatural horror film written and directed by Soham Shah. It was jointly produced by Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan.

Shah Rukh Khan.

Khan.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
TankBeef
Masterful

Re: Kaal

Post by TankBeef »

Who is Luke? Is he in this forum? Is he the Star Wars guy? Why is this relevant? What does this bring to the table? Am I missing something? :noidea
Seems like a forum waste of space to me, but what do I know? I am only here to play some UT. Real life already has enough drama, I think.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

TankBeef wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:08 pm Who is Luke? Is he in this forum? Is he the Star Wars guy? Why is this relevant? What does this bring to the table? Am I missing something? :noidea
Seems like a forum waste of space to me, but what do I know? I am only here to play some UT. Real life already has enough drama, I think.
He is, but not sure about his banned or not status.

If he's any way related to Star Wars, he is Luke The Ground Flyer instead...lol

He's also known as gamerz31w or something. Either way it is unmistakable when he appears. He is as much hated as "Kaal" was, a complete disaster of a guy who talks gibberish most of the time, ranting about tencent chinese etc bla bla.

If you think I was bad enough sometimes, think again, compared to Luke everyone is sane that is on these forums, noone can compare, noone.

I suppose you don't get the jokes/memes either...only some guys staying long enough here would tell you.

Automatically merged

Looking at his posts it seems like you did encounter him. gamerz31w is the nick he uses here currently.
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:47 pm He's also known as gamerz31w.
Oh him...

Man, just try not bringing those demons around here, unless you absolutely have to. (And this is just a suggestion...)
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Yea well..I do think the facepalm kaal edit is fitting when reading his posts though. And trust me he can get worse than he did on here. The forum I mentioned, he kills almost every thread he steps into. Even when we discuss and research games. Sometimes he stays on topic but then he derails it with his garbage all the time. Up to the point of posting a screen which says he was permanently banned from OldUnreal.

Like he keeps asking for editor help etc among threads that are not related to it, mentioning jazz jackrabbit in almost every sentence he can get away with too...posting his insane ways to edit packages/maps like actually altering the regular unreal packages to make a new skin...instead of doing it the normal way everyone else does...and the list goes on.

And also posting his dream game jazz3d remake concept art including david haselhoff turned jackrabbit...cliffyb and his wife turned jackrabbit...arjan brussee's wife turned jackrabbit...

He also once sent Tim Sweeney a gender swapped picture of him (which was dubbed Tina Sweetey by someone else)
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Kaal aint gamerz31w as far as I know...

Pointless topic... locked and likely removed later.