I will

Discussions about everything else
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

I will

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I will release a new batch of beta maps later hopefuly and some content that has been sitting there since february. My windows laptop was inoperational for a while after we had to pack in a hurry only for it to be reversed...

But obviously all my suffering and effort feels like...wasted...given that I'm the butt end of many jokes behind my back now that you all chat and make jokes on discord etcetera and the focus isn't on forums so much anymore.

Sometimes I feel like I am cursed for having a bit of a above average intelligence. Then there are naieve fools...hmmpf
its not worth talking about. The times of me being more open to people are over.

I don't like slaving away and struggling IRL only for me to find out that I am being ridiculed and that I've been fooled. Enough is enough. This world doesn't deserve me.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: I will

Post by EvilGrins »

Hey, your stuff is always, usually, good.

Also, I am not on Discord.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

:noidea I don't know what you are talking about ...on the UT99 Discord is no one making fun of you
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

papercoffee wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:12 am :noidea I don't know what you are talking about ...on the UT99 Discord is no one making fun of you
I don't even know exactly where it was...all I was shown was a screenshot and a quote and mention of "ut community" and that TankB33f was involved too, which is a name I recognize either from here or another Unreal forum.

Fine whatever I don't care about any Discord stuff anyways. It's an isolated world on its own, just now and then someone confronts me with things going on there.
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Post by esnesi »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:57 pm you all chat
C'mon Leo.

You name here 1 example..
You wouldn't believe what's bin told about me on public discords.

Try to care less about what others think of you.
You are a legend in the scene, and forever will be.
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:05 am TankB33f was involved too
:?

Leo, I think you should had messaged me before posting my username in front of everyone of something that is not true at all. :noidea I do not make fun of people. I take human beings seriously. I take your situation very seriously, Leo. If something I wrote was interpreted as me insulting you, then I apologize, it was never my intention. But also, maybe you can quote what you say I wrote, and we can discuss it, and if indeed I wrote something that hurt you, then I will make sure it won't happen again. I am always trying to be a better person everyday, and learn from mistakes.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

TankBeef wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:48 pm
Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:05 am TankB33f was involved too
:?

Leo, I think you should had messaged me before posting my username in front of everyone of something that is not true at all. :noidea I do not make fun of people. I take human beings seriously. I take your situation very seriously, Leo. If something I wrote was interpreted as me insulting you, then I apologize, it was never my intention. But also, maybe you can quote what you say I wrote, and we can discuss it, and if indeed I wrote something that hurt you, then I will make sure it won't happen again. I am always trying to be a better person everyday, and learn from mistakes.
Yea sure.

See attachment.
Attachments
sure.png
fudgonaut
Adept
Personal rank: Easy Target

Post by fudgonaut »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:05 am Fine whatever I don't care about any Discord stuff anyways.
And yet here you are, airing your grievances. The UT99 forum in not the place for this. Please resolve your issues privately with the person(s) involved, like an adult.

Sorry you've been having such a rough time these past few years. If you need support — emotional, financial, or otherwise — you're not going to find it on a video game forum. I hope you are able to find the resources you need.
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

What cares what other people say? :noidea
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

This is all not what it looks like.. I'm being forced a hand though and reveal something. There is a fake "luke" now running around. I am not going to show you guys because its too offensive for this site though. But this is all orchestrated by somebody and I know who.

The old pranksters gang is at it again. If you want to know more send me a pm.

However I can't believe some people are willing to just fall for these tricks and schenanigans.

Again impersonating people, using people against each other to make fights, subtly lying or altering stuff. The old stuff.
Berserker
Experienced

Post by Berserker »

I think you accidentally forgot to post this thread in the "Misc | Off-Topic" section.
Visit us on Discord:
https://discord.gg/fcRakgNCjR Image
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Berserker wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:27 pm I think you accidentally forgot to post this thread in the "Misc | Off-Topic" section.
it was originally going to be about mapping. And it starts with me announcing my plan for releases.

Then all that stuff went down. Either way me and tankbeef are cool now, he apoligized for jumping into those comments and reacting like he did.
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

I drop by a couple times a year to see what's up. Nothing really changes :lol2:
So long, and thanks for all the fish
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

JackGriffin wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:18 pm I drop by a couple times a year to see what's up. Nothing really changes :lol2:
Perhaps, but in either event it always gives me a lil' burst of joy to see you're still around.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

EvilGrins wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:22 pm
JackGriffin wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:18 pm I drop by a couple times a year to see what's up. Nothing really changes :lol2:
Perhaps, but in either event it always gives me a lil' burst of joy to see you're still around.
Same. :mrgreen: