3dBuzz and unavailable

Lessons and tutorials about mods and maps
Baardman
Skilled

3dBuzz and unavailable

Post by Baardman »

Im having trouble accesing the BeyonUnreal Wiki, the webpage gets offcentered to the left making it pretty much unreadable,
im wondering if im the only one having this issue, i have it in both Firefox and Internet Explorer and also Chrome even on my smartphone.

And i was wondering if anyone knows more 3dBuzz video's about Unreal Tournament, i found a few on youtube but not all of them.

i need them for weapon modeling/scripting.
ShaiHulud
Adept

Re: 3dBuzz and unavailable

Post by ShaiHulud »

There's a thread somewhere on the forum where this has come up before, and I've found it very inconvenient too. From what I remember (there's a discussion on the BeyondUnreal forum about it), the web host was upgraded to a newer version of PHP, and this has apparently caused some WIKI compatibility issues, with the result that certain stylesheet rules are missing from the rendered pages.

As a clumsy workaround you can manually disable the CSS that's causing the problem. If you hit F12 in your browser (to open Developer Tools), then use the element selector (top-left of the tools panel) and click somewhere on the page, you'll see a listing of the page elements. Scroll to near the top of the element tree and locate the div with ID "column-content", and select it.

That should show the CSS for the element in the right-hand panel. You'll see that it says "margin-left: -12.2em" - remove the check mark from this box. It's extremely tedious to have to repeat this process for every page navigation, though.
DEVTOOLS.png
Baardman
Skilled

Re: 3dBuzz and unavailable

Post by Baardman »

thanks that worked. code i got was a little different maybe because im using firefox but i fixed it.