Hi, It's Me Again.

Discussions about UT99
FlakKitty
Novice
Personal rank: Flakker

Hi, It's Me Again.

Post by FlakKitty »

With RipperArena enabled and a frag limit of 100, Team DM matches last about 2-3 minutes. CTF effectively deadlocks, and I haven't tested other gametypes yet. I've tested on a bunch of maps since I last posted, though, to see what feels better for this monstrosity that I have created. The larger maps are the more interesting, particularly reworked UNREAL ones IMO, although there's something to be said about a tiny little corridor full of ricocheting blades. It appears from testing that the mutator is good for cat'n'mouse or outright war. Credit must go to whoever designed the Ripper.

papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Hi, It's Me Again.

Post by papercoffee »

FlakKitty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:12 pm With RipperArena enabled and a frag limit of 100, Team DM matches last about 2-3 minutes. CTF effectively deadlocks, and I haven't tested other gametypes yet. I've tested on a bunch of maps since I last posted, though, to see what feels better for this monstrosity that I have created. The larger maps are the more interesting, particularly reworked UNREAL ones IMO, although there's something to be said about a tiny little corridor full of ricocheting blades. It appears from testing that the mutator is good for cat'n'mouse or outright war. Credit must go to whoever designed the Ripper.
Next time try the Razored Translocator from NaliWeapons3 ...it's like the Ripper but only a single "Blade" and you can teleport with it. :mrgreen: