DM-FSW-Digits-Helloween][

Discussions about UT99
[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx
Adept

DM-FSW-Digits-Helloween][

Post by [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx »

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.” ― Oscar Wilde. I guess imatation or theft is the best form of flattery. I like going through the servers and finding maps that PPL slap their name on the map and call it theirs without even giving acknowledgment in the level info. Oh well, that is going to happen with UT clans. They have some pretty cool weapons I can take and put my name on them and call them mine. But that's not my style. :P :P :P
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: DM-FSW-Digits-Helloween][

Post by EvilGrins »

I recognize the layout, seen the other Helloween maps used for CTF4.
[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:02 amfinding maps that PPL slap their name on the map and call it theirs without even giving acknowledgment in the level info
Not me... I am a crediting whore.

When I could still edit, I may've over-added details into Level-Info. Including the Original Mapper and then me and my team, had consultants for making skyboxes and pathing.
Attachments
Shot0021.png
Shot0021.png (70.01 KiB) Viewed 585 times
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

When I started remixing and mucking around with maps I didn't credit the author but now I try and remember to do that ie leave author name in put my clan tag in level info or leave stuff in the map if it has pictures in not all the time but I try my best
[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx
Adept

Post by [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx »

EvilGrins wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:53 am I recognize the layout, seen the other Helloween maps used for CTF4.
[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:02 amfinding maps that PPL slap their name on the map and call it theirs without even giving acknowledgment in the level info
Not me... I am a crediting whore.

When I could still edit, I may've over-added details into Level-Info. Including the Original Mapper and then me and my team, had consultants for making skyboxes and pathing.
I found it on Unreal Archives last year as a CTFM map, and then I created a CTFM map with it as well. I found this post last night about the ARC Clan Weapons and how the clan members are dicks. viewtopic.php?p=13476&hilit=ARC+Clan#p13476
The weapons are out there. :D
Where can I download that 7th Hole map from to put on my server?
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:03 pmWhere can I download that 7th Hole map from to put on my server?
Haven't set it up for download yet, but I can do that later today.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758