missing name of an UT99 DM map

Do you search a certain mutator, mod, skin, map, everything else?
Chuck UT99

missing name of an UT99 DM map

Post by Chuck UT99 »

Hello, does anybody have a clue, what is the name of the map I drawn? It was a classic UT99 death match map. Please help me to find this map's name to download and play it again! Thank you for your help!

Chuck
Attachments
Unreal Tournament UT99 map.png
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: missing name of an UT99 DM map

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Slime, not lava, but layout similar:
https://unrealarchive.org/maps/unreal-t ... fdb51.html#

Happen to remember any other details, like theme, author of the map or something else that could help?

EDIT https://unrealarchive.org/maps/unreal-t ... d6a63.html
this one?
Chuck UT99

Re: missing name of an UT99 DM map

Post by Chuck UT99 »

Hi UnrealGGecko, thank you for the clues, but none of these are the one. I do not remember author name nor theme. Maybe it was originally a domination map. But it was a giant map. The side "walks" were from down to upwards, and the ones from the 4 corners were from up to down. It was quite big because I remember playing last-man-standing on it and was unable to shot the other guy in the opposite "entrance", which was in the opposite corner. The map was shady, and the middle arena area was bright only. There were 6-8 players shooting each other easily at a time. Redeem was in behind the doors at the end of the corridors. This is what I remember. I made a couple of screenshots back then, but I changed harddrives and have no clue where that map can be. And it was definitely lava around, and there was a solid rock pillar under the arena, and a hiding place inside this "pillar". But can't remember how to enter that spot...