- Posts: 5486
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:24 pm
- Personal rank: Work In Progress
- Location: Liandri
I know what you mean. Shade (this forum admin) is already working in a new forum for some months now, but it wasn't been finished yet, so be patientX_Sheep wrote:You ever considered upgrading to phpBB 3 or a different forum system? This system is a bit too open to spambots.
- Posts: 2896
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:39 pm
- Personal rank: Mapper
- Location: Netherlands, the land of cheese and weed!
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:09 am
- Personal rank: Retired Jedi
- Location: Ocho Rios Jamaica
I agree. Everyone's tired of the gold and jewelry ads, and the posting/download deal but Shade's working it.GenMoKai wrote:be patient... it will come trust us (well shade he does do the works)
Minor things on an otherwise outstanding forum site. Hope the re-design doesn't change 2 much.
"I miss Olmos & BG, as a matter of frak'd!"
- Posts: 4497
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:23 pm
- Personal rank: About to be non-act.
- Location: Germany, Lower Saxony
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.