Wich models people want?

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
Baardman
Skilled

Wich models people want?

Post by Baardman »

Im trying to learn Milkshape and im curious if people here want to see certain models inside
Unreal Tournament.
Dont know if monsters are created differently. I think they are vertex animated.
Mayby im gonna try converting the standard UT99 models into skeletal.
The upside of skelatal is its easier to add animations and swap them with other characters.

This is what im working on for now. Disclaimer, i have no personal opinions on this guy, was just the first thing that came in my mind to make.
right 1 is a reference downloaded from Sketchfab left 1 is a head remodel with Maya's quad draw and the body i have as base to edit later (from ggmale2, thanks Evilgrin :rock: )
i can use this base body model from ggmale to make other characters, also the skin i can edit to fit on other characters with skinmaker.
andrew6.jpg
MayaAndrew.jpg
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: Wich models people want?

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Hear me out: Minecraft Steve, just something super easy to make skins for as my 1st attempt (I suck at anything graphics related) :mrgreen:
Also we've gotten a couple of Minecraft themed maps already so a guy fitting in there wouldn't be too bad right?
Baardman
Skilled

Re: Wich models people want?

Post by Baardman »

UnrealGGecko wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:02 am Hear me out: Minecraft Steve, just something super easy to make skins for as my 1st attempt (I suck at anything graphics related) :mrgreen:
Also we've gotten a couple of Minecraft themed maps already so a guy fitting in there wouldn't be too bad right?
Very good idea. Think i'm gonna start with that. Even that may take a while though because i'm new to Milkshape.
----edit---

Tried to import a model and made a UT99 rig and custom rig today. i hope the UT99 rig will work out so i do not have to animate anything.
Attachments
Steve_minecraft.jpg