You can only have 64 voicepacks at any 1 time...

Discussions about UT99
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

You can only have 64 voicepacks at any 1 time...

Post by EvilGrins »

...or, you can have more but the selection window in bot setups will only display 64 to be more precise.

And even with that... it's 64 per type: 64 male, 64 female, etc.

Currently deciding which to keep and which to delete of the Male voicepacks, nixed some already.

Many are used for multiple bots for certain skin-sets, some are more individualized for certain character types.

Starting to eliminate the ones which were specific to 1 particular bot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Buggie
Godlike

Re: You can only have 64 voicepacks at any 1 time...

Post by Buggie »

You can make github issue about that, for this limitation be increased for next patch.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

You can add VPs manually in the relevant section of your User.ini or xbots.ini - FWIW I've been doing that for a number of years now.

Marginally Enhanced Player Setup certainly gives one more than 128 VPs - I counted about 190 in my set up - probably the limit here is 256. I assume that the Marginally Enhanced Bot Setup is similar but haven't tried that (as I use xbots and a manually edited User.ini list and don't want to mess that up).

The EL-DORADO Player setup also displays more than 128 VPs.
Buggie
Godlike

Post by Buggie »

Yes. It only UI setup limitation, how many it scan. Any other implementation can use any other number.
Engine itself not limited, and not use list at all. It operate exact value. Regardless of total count of packages with VP or count of VP itself.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

OjitroC wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 11:48 amMarginally Enhanced Player Setup certainly gives one more than 128 VPs
I have that but it doesn't work at all with the setups I use under Xbots.
Buggie wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 11:07 amYou can make github issue about that, for this limitation be increased for next patch.
Its not that big a deal, I nitpick periodically but realistically I don't need to have ALL the voicepacks.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758