Danes joint

Discussions about UT99
gopostal

Danes joint

Post by gopostal »

Did you guys see someone hacked Dane? This is a sad day. Yes, he has fought with people, yes we have had our differences, but damn this is a real shame.

Shade
Site Admin
Personal rank: Founder of UT99.org

Re: Danes joint

Post by Shade »

Wtf!? who did that? Its really a shame to have such "kiddies" in the UT community.
UT99.org Discord Server: https://discord.gg/6CP2UjZ
UT Server Browser: https://ut99.org/servers
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Post by TheDane »

I wish this had never happened, it has gotten a lot more attention than realy needed :(

I am the only one to blaim for this, me and my big mouth :(

To me life is like black/white ... good/bad .... there is nothing inbetween. When I see aproblem i raise the question, regardless of who is to blame. I always speak directly to the core, I don't have the "skill" to suck up or kiss a** or what you call it .... That is also why my amount of friends are VERY limited. I've been in this game for a long time ... too long. I've made many friends over the years .. most of them gone due to my personality, some still remains ... true friends i call them ... is that correct? or are they just more forgiving than the rest? Anyway ... questions remain unanswered, for reasons i have no control upon. By this hacking not only me got affected, I ran 8 domains on my webhotel, 2 for myself and 6 for friends ... friends who now must suffer for my doings :( ... unfair .... but I'm to blame. Also I ran 16 gameserver where only 2 was my own, the last 14 was also for friends ... friends who got their server shut down, passwords changed and files deleted :( all because of my actions ....... My pesonal pc is under attack from the second i boot it, even while typing htis message ..... all because of my doings :( ...... I've lost many friends ... good friends through time, but the one that hurt the most was losing gopostal as friend .... I've yet to find such good friendship again, all because of me. I want so much to apologize to him, but i don't know what i did wrong, so an opolagize seems kind of empty at this point.

So ... once i get things back to "normal" for those affected by this i will not be arround anymore, and i am TRULY sorry for the damage my PERSONALITY has caused to the UT comunity.

peace!
Retired.
Lee_Stricklin
Adept

Post by Lee_Stricklin »

That sucks. Hopefully a back trace or something can be done to pinpoint whoever did that.