Confuse radar cheats?

Discussions about Coding and Scripting
iloveut99
Skilled

Confuse radar cheats?

Post by iloveut99 »

Hi,

If I remember correctly anti tcc (for ut2003) does spawn fake players that have the mission to confuse radars users. Would be this possible in ut99? And if yes, can you help me does a little serverside mutator that does implement it?

Thanks.
anth
Adept

Re: Confuse radar cheats?

Post by anth »

This only confuses radars that don't deal with invisible or non-human players correctly. It has been tried before (and some servers might in fact still run it) but most radars don't get confused by this trick anymore.
iloveut99
Skilled

Post by iloveut99 »

Ah ok thanks. :)
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Post by TheDane »

you can try NOT setting the fake players to invisible, but instead mess with the drawscale, set it to 0.000000001 or a custom invisible texture, this will fool a few more bots. combined with a custom set of weapons it works just fine :tu:

lot's of tricks can be done from simple uscript, but keep it private, big money are still made in this old game, so post it here and it will be bypassed minutes later.
Retired.
iloveut99
Skilled

Post by iloveut99 »

ha ok thank you very much. I may try some tricks later. ;)

btw do you think that is possible to spawn some PlayerPawns, and give them a bot attitude so they move invisible in the path nodes?
Last edited by iloveut99 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Post by TheDane »

absolutley, everything is possible hehe, hell you can even counter-hack your server with a native code watching the clients hehe (not that I EVER did that :P )
Retired.