http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Re: M.I.A.

Post by GenMoKai »

Why you suddendly ask? If he is out, he is out. And at the look of the views... none knows or none want to tell it to you why he is out
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

GenMoKai wrote:Why you suddendly ask? If he is out, he is out. And at the look of the views... none knows or none want to tell it to you why he is out
Not so much suddenly. It's bops around in my head every so often. I've asked before, though it's been a few years.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

I get the slightly feeling you don't really care about the answer (of every single thread you started)
but more about your post-count.

If I see this confirmed some day... Image ...Do I have to say more?
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Post by Creavion »

GenMoKai wrote:Why you suddendly ask? If he is out, he is out. And at the look of the views... none knows or none want to tell it to you why he is out
+1. This idolizing of certain gamers or modders is just idiotic.
papercoffee wrote:I get the slightly feeling you don't really care about the answer (of every single thread you started)
+1. In germany we would say now: "Wo ist der Bus mit den Leuten die das interessiert?"
a dict.leo discussion thread offers: "When did this Greyhound from Hicksville arrive?" (whatever this means)
papercoffee wrote:but more about your post-count.
I am untouchable in this matter anyway, even if I would stop posting for .. a year?
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

papercoffee wrote:I get the slightly feeling you don't really care about the answer (of every single thread you started)
but more about your post-count.

If I see this confirmed some day... Image ...Do I have to say more?
I don't know what my post count is, nor care. I ask because I want to know. If you don't know then going on about the question really doesn't help anything.

I'm not trolling. I'm not trying to up my post ratio. I'm asking.

Guys, a majority of the time I've been playing ut99 I had no internet access whatsoever. This is the first UT forum I ever joined and I've got a bucketload of random stuff in my head that I either wanna share or wanna know about. It's not all gonna come out in a single post.

I'm sorry if that's a problem...but I'm nothing if not honest. When I mean something, I say it. So, when I'm asking a question...

...you get the idea.
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Post by Creavion »

You need a blog. Not anything and everything is suitable or interesting for a forum.
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

Guys, please explain to me why this topic is being the target for all this when all Evilgrins did was asking the whereabouts of a veteran UT coder such as Usaar33?

I am not really understanding your reactions towards Evilgrins this time, I really don't, since at least I am not seeing anything wrong?.... :noidea
Metalfist
Masterful
Personal rank: ^,..,^ rawr

Post by Metalfist »

It's kinda useless to ask why X doesn't play Y game anymore imo. Especially if the game is waay old and is decreasing and so on. It just happends, people move on/play other stuff/have a family to take care for/study and whatsoever.

@ferali I can understand the reaction, because if you see for example 8 posts started by Member A and just a few other by different members, you kinda get that feeling that he's just posting too much. Posting is good ofcourse, but you have boundries when it turns to look spammy. Those posts aren't complete useless, but yeah idk if it's bad or something... but it sure is noticable.