New Category in Practice Session

Discussions about Coding and Scripting
Vankuss
Experienced

New Category in Practice Session

Post by Vankuss »

Hi.

Does anyone know where this is located? I saw a similiar topic here, but not the same (link).
I mean, you see "Unreal Tournament" under category? How can I add "Vankuss Gametypes"?
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Re: New Category in Practice Session

Post by Dr.Flay »

When you have built a new game type, and added the game info to it's configs it should show up.
You can't just rename stuff, you have to build it.
Vankuss
Experienced

Post by Vankuss »

Dr.Flay wrote:When you have built a new game type, and added the game info to it's configs it should show up.
You can't just rename stuff, you have to build it.
I already built my own gametype (just for practice) but when I go to Practice Session, my "Vankuss Match" shows under "Unreal Tournament" category. Now, if I would make it under "Vankuss Gametypes", another category, where should I create this new category (and where should I set my Vankuss Match to make it appear under the new category)?

I don't know if I've been clear, but some mods (Real Tournament) create a new category, I just wanted to replicate this thing.

Thanks anyway :)
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

Well, since you found a mod that does that already, that makes your life easier on that.
Check the mod .int files and look for "Real Tournament" in the description, and you should find the line you need.
Vankuss
Experienced

Post by Vankuss »

Feralidragon wrote:Well, since you found a mod that does that already, that makes your life easier on that.
Check the mod .int files and look for "Real Tournament" in the description, and you should find the line you need.
I already did that, and "Real Tournament" only came up in four lines for the four categories... I didn't think it would be necessary only to add a description.
Holy ****: I just tried it and worked! Lol, I never thought this would be THAT easy!

Thanks

PS: Feral! You too here ;)