Download: http://www.cwdohnal.com/utglr/Changes in version 3.7:
- Fixed a bug with ShareLists enabled and the editor that could cause crashes.
- Editor selection no longer uses OpenGL API selection support. This avoids problems with OpenGL drivers with bugs or missing support in this area.
- A couple 227 editor related updates that were also general renderer code fixes.
- The SmoothMaskedTextures option will use alpha to coverage if AA is enabled with 4 or more samples.
- Removed support for using vertex programs without fragment programs. The UseFragmentProgram setting controls both of these and the UseVertexProgram setting is gone.
- Removed compiled vertex array support and the UseCVA option.
- Removed the UseTNT option.
- No longer using sstream for internal debug functionality.
- A few other mostly minor changes.
ZRangeHack will be enabled by default for UT if not already present in the ini file, but this one may still need to be watched a little more closely. There are a couple cases I know of where it has minor side effects. However, with most video cards these days only supporting 24-bit but not 32-bit z-buffers, or unless modified other parts of the game engine to draw decals a little further away, it is needed to avoid decal flickering in the distance in many common cases.
I did update first post to reflect OpenGL changes from version 3.5.