Seeing as how this all came about today...

Do you want to say something about UT99.org?
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Seeing as how this all came about today...

Post by EvilGrins »

...a couple things.

1) I am not Kaal. I do not appreciate people suggesting I'm him under another identity trying to be sneaky.

2) There was an admitted miscommunication about a mapping project I wanted to do. The project in question was never started so I don't get why people are getting on my case about something that never even happened, acting as though I'd done something wrong when I hadn't done anything.

3) Is a little maturity too much to ask for? Today on this forum has been very Jr. High School. This is one of my fave Unreal/UT forums. A bunch of random people throwing unfounded accusations my way is not my idea of a good time.

4) I'm admittedly not perfect. If I stumble over a rule every so often, it was an accident... not an act of war. If that's too much to ask... maybe I should just leave this place and leave you all to this unwarranted crap.

Okay, that was a bit more than a couple. I'm just very unhappy with how this forum's reacting my way today.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: Seeing as how this all came about today...

Post by UnrealGGecko »

well, uhm...
1) I don't think your kaal. You too have your differences.
2) Don't be angry at me. I only notified you where the misunderstanding was (sorry for being rude there).
3) Well, your not the most mature person eigher :mrgreen: (again, sorry for rudeness).
4) Nobody is. But you break rules a little bit more often than the other members, that's why they're angry.

Well I hope I got my reputation cleared. :)
Pinguin
Novice
Personal rank: Voice Pack Penguin

Post by Pinguin »

@GEx: +1.

Too many confusions that you are NOT the next Kaal, Grins. In fact, you're being old now because of your age does that thing, there are many posts that you suggested unclearer, and you made some different fusion of Superhero skins. Also, Sergeant Todd is very old at his age, at least, I dunno he's not being active sometimes.

UT99.org has its own rules that prevents necro-bumping for at least 6 months and double posts for at least 3 days (you must add "sorry for bumping" or "sorry for double post" on one of your post to make the site staffs not being posted in mean words). The portal page of this site is not too much for double posting in a gap, some latest post occurred from the thread during that time (not in forum sub-categories).
Formerly Tux Android & Private Tux (UT2K4). Currently on hiatus. Doing making some new voice packs in unforeseeable future.

Tip me on Ko-fi (new!)
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

We all know you're not Kaal, afaik someone said you were being "Kaal-ish", which turned to not be true.
Anyway, it seems it was all a big confusion and all, and it seems it will end alright with apologies here and there, so let's all move on, shall we?

Btw: I agree with FragnBrag (Screenshots topic) that perhaps this should have been handled through PMs to avoid this mess, so to all, if something like this happens again (having an impression someone is trying to "steal" your work), PM the guy first to know his feedback, if after that he fits your suspicion, get back to me or any other moderator/admin of the forum.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

GEx wrote:Well I hope I got my reputation cleared. :)
You were never on my bad side with all this, no worries.
Tux Android wrote:@GEx: +1.In fact, you're being old now because of your age does that thing, there are many posts that you suggested unclearer
Ah, age discrimination. That never gets... uh, old.
Feralidragon wrote:Btw: I agree with FragnBrag (Screenshots topic) that perhaps this should have been handled through PMs to avoid this mess.
True that.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758